Drift Competition Week 63! - Wild Card

• Thread starter GM
  • 35 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition Week 63!

Judge - Week 61 Winner - George Morley.

Photoshop or other picture editing programs may not be used in any way to alter or change how the picture looks, this includes NO RESIZING.
You must post your entry in a thumbnail form, a preview may be added, but must not exeed 400x300 pixels.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.
The judge will pick the top 10 images for the poll and will pick the theme for the following week.
The judges decisions are final.
You may change your final entry once, but please state if you do so.

'Wild Card'.
Any car at Nurburgring.

Cars - Any.

Track - Nurburgring.

Need help, feel free to send me a Private Message.

October 20th - 6:00 AM London UK Time​

Whoa, the Burg. I haven't drifted there before. So many corners to choose from, have to find something unique. :)

hmmm. looks like i might be the first to post pictures.:dopey:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i might put some more up to choose my final entry.:sly:

With so much track there's too much to choose from. I'll get my picture in the day before the deadline, I want to scope out the entire course first (backwards and forwards :D)

I said i was in so heres my entry. This is my newest project a Nissan Silvia Aero Spec-R S15 '99. it has Speedline 20' wheels fully reworked suspension and drivetrain with full wieght reduction. It's putting out a standard 266BHP (after oil) :sly:

Final picture:

Honourable Mentions:

Any Comments or CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism is welcome. Either pm me, post it here or you can now post it in my Gallery by following the link in my signature. These photos will be added to it soon!​

i still think we should be able to remove the watermark. it just ruins the pick and directs your attention to it and not the buety of the actual pic

It is isn't it? It was my first car that I entered a competition with and placed. =P Figured I might as well give it another go.

Ive got the perfect car for this will post a pic as soon as i get home from school and take the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back