Drift Competition Week 64!

• Thread starter GM
  • 22 comments

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition Week 64!

Judge - Week 62 Winner - slider-s15.

Photoshop or other picture editing programs may not be used in any way to alter or change how the picture looks, this includes NO RESIZING.
You must post your entry in a thumbnail form, a preview may be added, but must not exeed 400x300 pixels.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.
The judge will pick the top 10 images for the poll and will pick the theme for the following week.
The judges decisions are final.
You may change your final entry once, but please state if you do so.

'2Fast 2 Furious Part II.'
'Any car from the 2Fast 2Furious Final Run'

Cars - Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, Mitsubishi Evoluton VII (7), Chevrolet '67 Camaro, Plymouth Barracuda (Closest to Challenger).

Track - Any.

Need help, feel free to send me a Private Message.

October 31st (Deadline extended due to me being away) - 6:00 AM London UK Time

NO! george miss understood what i meant!! i said the heist! Evo 7, Eclipse spider, 69 camaro and 'cuda (closest thing to a challenger) i'll get george to change it

Final

Preview
img0038du7.jpg

Here be my entry. Fast and the Furious - Paris Drift. :D Gotta be at night since it is Fast and the Furious. Some great entry's so far. Love racerX_pleecu and Hiroke's ones, very cool. :)

Final

Preview

img0063smallyd1.jpg

👍

i know i can't enter my own competition theme but i couldn't resist showing you guys what i would have done having been given the chance to enter. (i will take them down if they disqualify them from future use)

Honourable mentions:

Good luck to every one who has entered

!!!!!!NO MORE ENTRIES COMPETITION CLOSED!!!!!!

Back