Drift Photo Competition - Senior Drifting - Week 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 42

OLD DRIFING

Requirements chosen by :: l2ev & Hiroke (Joint Winners)

Car Type:: 1970 and below

Track:: Real Circuits - Circuits that are/have been used for racing ie - Nurburgring, Suzuka. Courses like Seattle/New York are not to be used

Theme - (If Given):: Senior Drifting

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

Vonie
May have to take new shots for this one, damn.

Place holder.

Hmm, I always take new shots for mine, normally the day before the entry closes (hehe I procrastinate a lot). Normally I make a few replays, 10 min later, I enter it.

I'm going to do that right now actually, I don't have a shot for DPT, so I have a few hours to do that :P.
At least I'm not against you again in the first round, I have to beat matt_mph (???)

Hmmm.... have so many good drift pics of pre-1970 cars... in original tracks! :grumpy:

ImageShack revives! But for how long?

Finaly Entry

Honourable Mentions

^^ nice photo korncholio, but it is edited (you rotated it, the rules state no editing period). Very nice, but not eligible (unless Spec says otherwise)

No editing
, I used only those functions which is in the Photo a mode,

I did not use the Photoshop, CorelDraw. This is original Foto right from GT4

All within the framework of rules

"""NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4"""

I could turn the Photo so that it was though at the left above, or On the right above.

What from that?

Position of a watermark influences a rating of judges?

I did not break rules, ""NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL""

61930687843f124820a8e4.jpg

Can So better?

Or I am free to place photo as it pleasant to me

It's up to the judges to decide about that, it doesn't bother me at all, but it is edited, you rotated it.

It's not directly from GT4.

Actually it doesn't look too bad vertical :)

Rotating is editing, anything that changes the photo even the smallest amount is editing

Here is a thumbnail for it, Imageshack is working now (at least for me)

Ok Mr korncholio. Your quite new to this so once and only once will i let you get away with the watermark thing. When taking your shots remember that you can change the the photo from landscape to portrait buy pressing the O button if im not mistaken. Seeing as it has only been rotated using windows i hope i will let this slide but like i have said, just this one!

Spec.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back