originaltworulespreview5qn.jpg

If Given:: ---------

originaltwotrack4iy.jpg

Original Tracks

originaltwocars2pd.jpg

Any FR

originaltwodeadline1sc.jpg

Mon 11th July 2006

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

originaltworulespreview5qn.jpg

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 10. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 10/11 cars will go into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and choose the top 10 photos for the next poll.

originaltwoexamples5vj.jpg

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

how do u transfer the pics from the memory card to the computer. all i know how to do is with video capture, but i cant use that for imageshack, so can u enlighten me on how this is done thanx

Final:

Also im a bit confused by the rules..
This whole section pretty much confused me

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 10. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 10/11 cars will go into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and choose the top 10 photos for the next poll.

What do you mean by requirements? And why would you keep reposting the entry if someone else already won? It'd be nice if someone could put that aragraph in slowmans terms.
Im a bit slow so ehh :/

It is a little confusing isn't it.

The Entry Thread, (which is like this thread here) is opened every monday. and it runs for a week. (untill the following monday). When the Entry thread closes, a poll will be posted up 2 days later. (on the wednesday). In it, holding 10/11 photo's that the previous week's poll winner has chosen to go into the poll.

IF you win the poll. (meaning you have the most votes to your picture). You will have 14 days to PM Specialized a set of requirements. (requirements are a track and type of car you have chosen, for everyone to use in the next competition).

Also IF you win the poll. When the next weeks Entry thread closes, (which would be on the 2nd following Monday). You will have 2 days to PM Specialized 10/11 cars to go in the poll on that particular Wednesday.

Also to re-explain. (Since i am not entirely sure on what your asking). If a previous week's winner Fails to send Specialized a set of requirements in the 14 days given. Specialized will post up the new entry thread anyway. And he will put a notice in the "Rules" section, stating that the first person to post a set of requirements will be the ones used in the competition.

Does that make more sense?, If Not don't hesitate to PM me, and i will happily help you out. Nice Entry, and enjoy the competition :)

syzmoniec - Yours is on a Snow Track, the picture must be taken on an Original Circuit.

Trail Mountain, El Captain, Autumn Ring etc
And the Fiat 500 is RR not FR

Just a reminder that all competitions will be held on a bi-weekly basis to allow people to get entries in

Spec....

George Morley
It's been a week over the dealine now . . . .

are you complaining?

'cause if you are, I'm going to tell on you to Spec and Swift :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back