Drift Photo Competition Week 67 67 67!

• Thread starter GM
  • 38 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition Week 67!

Judge - Week 65 Winner - Ev0 4 drifter.

Photoshop or other picture editing programs may not be used in any way to alter or change how the picture looks, this includes NO RESIZING.
You must post your entry in a thumbnail form, a preview may be added, but must not exeed 400x300 pixels.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.
The judge will pick the top 10 images for the poll and will pick the theme for the following week.
The judges decisions are final.
You may change your final entry once, but please state if you do so.

'Tokyo Drift'
'Any car from 2 Fast 2 Furious Tokyo Drift, which is in the list below'

Cars -
Lancer Evolution 8 GSR (Closest to Evolution 9)
Silvia S15
Shelby Mustang GT350 R
Nissan 350Z
Dodge Charger Superbee
Chevrolet Chevelle 454 (In place of Chevrollet Monte Carlo)
Dodge Viper SRT 10
Mazda RX8

Tracks - Tokyo R246, Hong Kong, Monaco (Cote D' Azur)

Need help, feel free to send me a Private Message.

December 1st - 6:00 AM London UK Time

time to pull out my Tokyo Drift Style Evo VIII GSR '03. i built this car just after seeing the film and for the reason that i wanted something i could drift like a loon and feel like i was in the film while i was driving it. so this is perfect!

Final entry:

Honourable Mentions:

time to pull out my Tokyo Drift Style Evo VIII GSR '03. i built this car just after seeing the film and for the reason that i wanted something i could drift like a loon and feel like i was in the film while i was driving it. so this is perfect!

Final entry:

Honourable Mentions:
Very nice entry :)
Personally, i like the 1st HM alot better than ur final :P thats just me though

Another Fast and Furious comp. :D I should be able to make an entry, just gotta decide what car to use, right now it is between the S15 and the Mustang. Hmmmmmm, decisions decisions. 👍

I went with the S15, got a new yellow one. I think I have four S15's now. :lol:

I have named my enty. SMOKING! :D Enjoy. Hope to see more entries.

Final Entry

Preview

img0072previewik9.jpg

👍

George ill add an entry later when i pull my S15 out of the garage again or i might buy an evo and try a different car :D havent in a while now.

At the moment I'm waiting for a reply from Swift, I sent him a PM.

Until I get a PM back, no poll will be put up and entries can still be posted.

Whats going on with this competition. Has is stopped?? I hope not because it is one of my favourites next to the WDS.

I wouldn't mind running it if George doesn't want to anymore. :)

Sorry I'm late to say this but I'm going to stop running this competition. As much as I liked running it there just wasn't enough intrest to carry on, I was only getting ~7 entries a week.

Again I'm sorry.

Well, I wouldn't mind taking over. What do I have to do to take over though??

Another thing, should it be restarted right now, since it is the holiday season. There probably won't be many people online around this time.

Just start running it. I think you should start it up now, I don't think the holiday season is going to affect it much. First thing I'd do is go ahead and get the poll up for this week. Then Find out who won the week 66 comp and get their theme idea for week 68.

Best of luck if you do decide to run it.👍

I thought I should PM a Mod, or at least George.

That sounds like a good plan LOON, but how do I even make a poll??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back