Drift Photo Competitions - Week 32. Theme - Drifting Civics

BenSpecialized
Drift Photo Competition Week 32

Photo Requirements as chosen by Winner ekMatt9
Track : Nurburgring
Car Type : Front Wheel Drive Hond Civics
Deadline : 21/11/05

We had a great success last week and alot of interest!! So Keep then entries coming!

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES
- You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm me your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion
When you post your FINAL ENTRY, also post what requirements you'd like if you were to win. (This will make my life easier when setting up the new ENTRY)

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than 2 "honorable mentions" Please! The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS
:drool:

Really? Well I'll try to get in on this action.

Oh and Spec. - There's a bit in your post that still refers to you as "Benjii." Might cause some confusion.

you can just edit your last comment or you can click the same button you clicked to put that there...just click reply at the bottom and use the built in uploader.

Final Entry

Preview:
img0007small9gp.jpg

Same drift, different angle showing how long I got this thing to drift

Old school Civic! unfortunatly the rear looks like a gremlin......

civics woot

Matt, I think you're obsessed with Hond Civics.
(that's how Specilized spelled it)

Not sure if I can, but I'll try to get an entry in.

i think so too... but here's my crappy entry; its a pain in the ass to drift FWD in this game

They may not be Hard to drift, but I don't have a bit of fun with it. Anyway, good luck to all participants.

sidewayzinCA
is that sarcasm swift?

Nope, not at all. I don't have fun drifting FF. That's my opinion of the subject.

Vonie, I love your shot, it's nice and clear and smooth at the same time...You do know you weren't supposed to use editing right?

First time I drove a Civic like this, but it seems very happy to lift-off oversteer in the high speed corners. It's a frisky little thing :mischievous:

FINAL ENTRY

PREVIEW
img0006prev8lc.jpg

ekmatt9
Vonie, I love your shot, it's nice and clear and smooth at the same time...You do know you weren't supposed to use editing right?

Matt, have you even looked at the photo? yes it is a nice shot but if vonie really wanted to edit it you would notice. Myself being an amatuer photoshopper cold make vonies photo smoother with some simple editing. Im pretty sure that the people you accuse of editing there photos are becomming tired of this. Last week suzq044 this week vonie? hey next week i think im going to enter a photoshopped entry just go give you something to say "its been edited" to.

Seriously though matt id appreciate it if you would let off the accusations. Im the entry police so if you honestly think its been edited then note down how you think its been edited and pm me, then i will sort it out.

Just remember that if somebody enters a edited entry they are only cheating themselves!

Many Thanks

Spec...

Specialized
Seriously though matt id appreciate it if you would let off the accusations. Im the entry police so if you honestly think its been edited then note down how you think its been edited and pm me, then i will sort it out.

Just remember that if somebody enters a edited entry they are only cheating themselves!

Many Thanks

Spec...

Well said. 👍

And Vonnie. That is a good shot. Infact, these have been some of the best shots in recent comps. I'm actually very pleasently surprised.

Yess, I know, but I've never seen any body take pics as nice as Suzq and Vonie that are un edited. I mean, they're so nice, you won't hear another peep by me saying their pics are edited. I'm sorry.

So far, only 2 cars have been used that I thought would be the only ones used
The motul civic race car and the Civic Si (2000+)
But for me, it will be an oddball hehe

oh and nice shot Vonie 👍

Back