Drift Photo Tournament, Round 2 Winners POSTED!!!

fdssd

• sdfsasa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sdfsasdf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
DPT Drift Photo Tournament Round 2

WEEK 2 Photo Requirements as given by Judge Specialized
Track: Le Sarthe
Car: Any LMP (Le Mans Prototype) car -
Audi R8
Bentley Speed 8
BMW V12
Chapperral 2D
Jaguar XJR9
Mazda 787B
Nissan R390 Race Car
Sauber C9
R92CP
R89C
Toyota GTone
Pescarolo C60 - Peugeot or Judd
Pergeot 905

Theme: Le Mans 24 hour drifting

Deadline: saturday 12th November
This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - No Photoshop to be used at all. If I or any of the judges suspect photochopping then we reserve the right to request a “hard” copy of the image via email for inspection. You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick. I advise you to use brightness EV 0.6– 1.0 when in Photomode to make sure your pictures are not too dark (this can influence the judge’s decision). For more help on this checkout DRT2RM’s excellent Photomodetutorial

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Rules & Itinery

This will be a knockout tournament and will be judged by myself, venomGT4, Delphic Reason, DRIFTIN and Greycap. All Confirmed!
Each Round will last 1 week.
Drifters will enter the competition by posting in the entry thread.
We’ll then randomly pick pairs of drifters to go head to head.
We’ll then post up the requirements.
Should an entrant fail to produce a photo, the other entrant will advance through default.
We’ll then judge you on Angle, Speed, Smoke and overall look of the shot, with the theme being the main factor. Each judge gets one vote and if a tie occurs I cast the deciding vote
The winner will advance to the next round.
Each new round will hold a different set of requirements.
The finals will be decided on a best of 3 drift sessions.
At the end of the Tourney and DPT King/Queen will be crowned and you will hold that title till the next DPT King/Queen is crowned.
The DPT King/Queen can enter again to defend their crown if they like.
As judges, we will not be entering this tournament.

week 1 monday = 32 people battle against each other on a head to head basis. (16 groups of 2)

week 1 saturday = deadline, all photos should be in, if anybody fails to present a photo they are disqualified and there opponent goes through automatically. the photos are sent to all the judges who then each choose there own favorite, there will be four judges and if a tie occurs i will have the deciding vote.

week 1 sunday = The winners are announced along with there opponents for the next week.

Week 2 monday = the criteria is set and the 16 people now battle again (8 groups of 2)

week 2 saturday = deadline (as above)

week 2 sunday = as above

Week 3 monday = 8 people remain (four groups of 2), criteria set again (as above)

week 3 saturday = deadline (as above)

week 3 sunday = as above

week 4 monday = Semi finals = four people remain = in this week all four people battle against each other - but have to produce 2 photos, then the judges will mark each photo out of 40-

10 points for Angle
10 points for Creativity
10 points for Smoke
10 points for Overall Look of the shot

week 4 saturday - the judges judge

week 4 sunday - Finalists Announced - The the two people who score the most out of 80 go through to the Final

week 5 - The Final – Monday - I personally will set the Regulations, they will be very precise and will be set to try and really push for good photos. Each Finalist will have to produce 3 photos!

Week 5 Sunday – The Finalists PM me links to there photos so nobody knows whos photos are whos! Not even the judges will know!

Week 6 Monday – 3 polls are made and GTP members are encouraged to vote for one photo in each poll, the person with the most votes at the end of all three polls wins.

Week 6 Sunday - The winner Is announced.

Entrants through from the first round are;

Hiroke, -
suzq044, -
vonie (spykerdriver), -
fc3s-d,
brykespyke0086,
toronado,
monteclaro,
vr6gti172,
one-more-time,
boomboy,
lgforce
ajrik
AX7

Who agains who will be posted tomorrow!

Good luck to all entrants and I hope this works out as well as we all want it to!

I dont want to be a pain but could someone make a list of all the cars that can be used for this comp to clear up any confusion.

Final Entry

Preview (they are allowed right?)
img0278copy6ln.jpg

Regardless of if you believe me or not, I did not lose it after that drift. ;)

what about the BMW McLaren & the Ford GT LM concept? :odd: [just curious b4 i go play]

suzq044
what about the BMW McLaren & the Ford GT LM concept? :odd: [just curious b4 i go play]

Although they are good candidates and were lm cars i dont quite think they are in the same category as a LMP car which is why i didnt include them.

Cheers

woah this one is a hard one, i jus tryed to drift wit tha mazda 787B its really hard to drift it.....i'll keep workin on tha settings n i'll get sum pics posted up soon

BrykeSpike0086
Even the GT4 LM cars like the S2000 LM?

Yep they arnt valid either, there is a car list in the requirements, but if anybody thinks of other cars which fit in with the LMP car theme pm me and i will get back to you.

Thanks

Opponents​

Due the tournament being run witout the reccomended amount of people the numbers will divide down into unven numbers for head to head battles, due to this should one person be left without an apponent then the peroson from the round before gets an automatic placement in the next round. They can still enter a photo if they wish.

So Congratulations to LGforce who achieved 96.8 last round. Your through to the next round.

Well here they are...All picked at total random

hiroke
VS
suzq044

fc3sd
VS
vonie

vr6gti72
VS
monteclaro

ajrik
VS
one-more-time

toronado
VS
AX7

brykespike0086
VS
boomboy

Once again i wish you all good luck

good luck to VR6GTI172! last round i was in front of u by 1 point, this should be a great battle, and to the rest of the drifters good luck

I'm afraid I will have to forfeit the tournament. For the simple reason that I can't drift a Le Mans car, I gave a few cars a go but to no avail. So, good luck to everyone. 👍

did you lift the downforce off of the thing? that usually helps a bit [cause the downforce helps those cars corner]-- as well as the standard N1 tires.

Hiroke
I'm afraid I will have to forfeit the tournament. For the simple reason that I can't drift a Le Mans car, I gave a few cars a go but to no avail. So, good luck to everyone. 👍

You still got untill tomorrow, dont give up!! im sure you can pull somethign out of the hat! keep trying hiroke!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back