Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
bboygen / GTP_Gen
This thread will be THE thread for snapshots of cars in slide action ;)

And please keep the ego level down... *points at "Beginners" and hides*

Since the Photomode Competition has started, I ask that DMC photos not be placed in this thread until the week is finished. However, you may place honorable mentions in here if you wish.

Please upload only pics in thumbnail view, and that they are from the USB device, not any other peripheral eg. Webcams. This really makes things cluttered up.

GT4_ER34_6.gif
GT4_ER34_7.gif

GT4_SW20.gif

more pictures can be found on the following link (pg 6 and beyond)
http://www.battlegear3.org/gallery00/bg3?page=16

IMG0266.sized.jpg

How to recognize good photography when you see it.

Do you need to own Battle Gear 3 to make a picture hosting account?

SWEET THE drivers hands really move like real life.....nice....cant wait to drift in some convertibles....and then watch the driver do it it like its real.....

it was kinda amazing at firts, the character model's heads turn in the direction your car is travelling, so, when sliding, the driver points his head out the passenger window. the crossover hands is a great bonus too.

so when you hit the E-brake will he hit the ebrake............and what decisdes what he wears...if seen him in atlest 3 dif outfits in the convetible pics

and when you add a spoiler to the rconvertibles does the top stay down

Slurp
IMG0266.sized.jpg

How to recognize good photography when you see it.

Do you need to own Battle Gear 3 to make a picture hosting account?
Awesome!
The best photographers know its almost better to never have the subject in the center of the shot. 👍

Here's a suggestion for photographers, try taking the shot from an angle that is realistic, eg on the sideline or an onboard camera with a view of the car. Some of the shots that I have seen are good, but somewhat lack realism.

wow, I really have to stop looking a things in this forum. All it does is make me more and more anxious

oh well, recieved a confirmation call saying my pre-ordered copy will arrive for me on the 23rd
just 8 days to go....

nice pics guys
I'm behind mdnite's comments. Get some pics from angles that could potentially be trackside cameras, or onboard shots. Gives a larger impression of authenticity. Something about a shot of a car in mid-drift snapped from a piece of road the car would have occupied only moments earlier rubs me the wrong way.

That are really nice pics. and as someone said earlier, try to get the car OFF the middle of the photo, apparantly as you see that pic. it IS the nicest drifting pic.

And I didn't know it's only 8 days for you guys (NA people), March is sounds REALLY far away from me:yuck: But on the other hand..........it's only about two weeks or a bit more for the PAL:D It might get to me earlier than the DFP does:D:DKind of bad too but..................WELL HELL NO IT'S NOT BAD:D:D:D:D:D:tup:

Keep em' coming.. I would contribute. But I am a PAL region :( No matter, I'll have twin drift pics ;)

Gabkicks
maybe because they are using 1080i photomode?
Man. i want the game so bad it hurts...

yeah, I didn't realize photomode was going to be able to do action shots. These photos look great!

Hey but when you do a drift with DFP you use 900°mode or 200°???
Because if you use a 900° mode,compliment you are a monsteer!!

Gabkicks
maybe because they are using 1080i photomode?
Man. i want the game so bad it hurts...

The photos are also compressed, which does a huge number for the quality.

Don't worry though.. only 6 more sleeps.

We need more pictures with the car off to one side and the turns ahead in the background.

11mv.jpg

Like this, but instead of the car exiting into a straight,
have it going into the corner. If that's possible..

Just a thought.

Back