Drift Photoshop Competition Week 1

• Thread starter GM
  • 35 comments

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition!

• You can use any Photo Editing software (this includes GIMP etc.) to do anything to your image, you can use Microsoft Paint for all I care
  • Stay on topic, if you want to discuss drifting, please use the forum made for that, not this competition thread
  • Don't be negative against anyone pictures, constructive critism is good, but randomly saying 'that picture is crap' is not good
  • You have 15 days to submit images, all images will go will go into the poll, the deadline will not be changed unless I'm away
  • You can upload a thumbnail with a 400x300 preview or a thumbnail with one or two hounrable mentions

Theme - Open

Eligable Cars

Tuner - All
Road - All
Race - All

Eligable Tracks

Road - All
Special Conditions - All
Phototravel - All (If you really want to)

Deadline is 12:00 Midday - November 9th (London UK Time)

Have Fun!

Final Entry

Preview~
chromeevoea9.jpg

Remember to have a link to your actual image guys. Just the preview isn't enough.

Some nice entry's so far. Thought I would throw something together using one of my favourites. The Mugen S2000. :)

Final

Preview

photoshopcompsmallcr0.jpg

Enjoi! 👍

Dang, LOTS of entries so early. Nice to see this level of participation!

You think you'll enter Swift? Go on, you know you want to. :)

Meh, I'm not good with photoshop effects. Besides, I'm too busy concentration on the WDS. I would've entered last weeks, but my video capture device broke at the last minute! :grumpy:

Meh, I'm not good with photoshop effects. Besides, I'm too busy concentration on the WDS. I would've entered last weeks, but my video capture device broke at the last minute! :grumpy:

Sorry to hear that, hope you can get it fixed. Would like to see what you can come up with. :)

MidnightRiot, I don't think your entry looks bland. I think it looks good. 👍

~Drift King~ is now hosting this comp as he wanted to and it's unfair for me to run 3 competitions.

Back