Drifting Tournament (Video Based)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh...you may want to actually run this by a few people before you just start a competition.(like me :sly: or more specifically Boundarialized)

There is no real structure to it. No defined scoring system or categories for that matter. It just seems rather sloppy at this point.

Also, This was your second post. It's going to take a bit of time to get the respect level that it takes to hold and run a successful video torney.

It's great that you're excited about competition and that's fine with me. But we have to make sure this is together.

Yea like swift said!

Its great you wanna get a comp going around here but theres alot more involved than you think. I actually run a few tournaments on here and all of the Drift Photo competitions so for once i know what im talking about. Swift Boundary Layer and Delphic Reason actually operated a similar tournament with the goal of people getting better at drifting and although they response was good. People have a tendancy to say "yea count me in" and then not bother

You should check out Sheron's GTPDC (found in this forum) and you will get to see how they are set up and run etc.

I should stress though that if you muscle in on my patch again, i will have to get the heavies to pay you a visit! :lol:

Once you got a game plan though give Specialized a PM and you should be able to get something going

Boundarialized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back