Drifting

sim tires basically ^^

that's all

there are a lot more posts about it in this forum and in the GT3 Tunings form, chk it out ^^

well sim tires slows you down, the best way is to get super soft tires, its fast and easy for me, i dont know about you, and all the shock and rebound bars, the front should be higher like 3 times then the rear, try that ok

sim tires slo yu down?

it doesn't matter how fast yu are going, but how well yu are sliding

edit: saw it LoL :)

representing p town cali 559..........

ruitine drifting comming soon...........we'll try and post some clips..............peace........

In drifting use super soft tires set your suspension toward drifting setting as of therorie of how the car mover to know more response back to me

Originally posted by Hachi_Roku

In drifting use super soft tires set your suspension toward drifting setting as of therorie of how the car mover to know more response back to me

can you explain what you want to say? you're not making sense

hahahha thats funny, well hey dude, you have to use super soft tires, its faster and with a configuration on the shock and sring, it should be good and fast drift!!!!! Me and HAchi_Roku and Akina_86's going to make a new twin drift video, so i hope we made it good, i want everyone to watch how we drift with super sfot tire and high speed drifting so hope we make it, check out the pics i got for TWIN DRIFT PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Back