Drive Before You Buy - A car borrowing thread

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
I searched for a thread like this and couldn't find one, so I was wondering if we should start a car borrowing thread. The idea is simple: Add someone that has a car you wish to drive, then if you like it, buy it, and if you don't like it, don't buy it. I need to test these cars:
VW W12 Nardo Concept
Peugeot 205 Rally Car Evolution 2
RX8 LM Race Car
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car

I hope this thread catches on!
EDIT: Good to see this thread getting some positive attention. I have the following:
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (not Playstation one)
Peugeot 905 Race Car
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car
Sauber C9 Mercedes Race Car
Toyota GT-ONE TS020 Race Car

Last edited:
Maybe you should list the cars you have to test drive for others.

Have:
TVR Speed 12 (fully optioned)
FGT

Want:
FTO Touring Car
Dodge Viper Team Orica

I got a stock Nardo you can drive. Along with a NSX-R LM Road Car.

I don't wish to drive anything in return, thanks.

instead of this, isn't possible to just back up your memory before buying the car, get the car, try it and replace the save if you don't like it? It's like getting a full refund and you won't have to clog up your friend's list with people you barely associated yourself with, nor do you have to put your cars on loan.

AOS-
instead of this, isn't possible to just back up your memory before buying the car, get the car, try it and replace the save if you don't like it? It's like getting a full refund and you won't have to clog up your friend's list with people you barely associated yourself with, nor do you have to put your cars on loan.

I don't care who drives my cars while I'm at work. If I get to try a car I'm interested in but haven't got yet then no harm done.

Anybody can feel free to add me and request to borrow any car I have. psn name same as username here. Car collection in signature. It's nothing special but maybe you'll see something you like : )

YES FINALLY THIS THREAD HAS APPEARED. I NEEDZ HISTORIC RACE CAR FOR HISTORIC RACE CAR CUP.

PSN: u_are_lol

Add me and I can share the Xj13 jag or the Chapparl 2J, your choice.

Thanks, I'm gonna add you up next week because I got exams coming. :scared:
And for the 2 cars... you just pick. I'd be comfortable with either one.

Cars I want to test drive:
878b
Bentley 8
R10
I will test drive for one day
I will not do borrow for borrow my psn is topban82

Cars I want to test drive:
878b
Bentley 8
R10
I will test drive for one day
I will not do borrow for borrow my psn is topban82

You want to try the Stealth R10 TDI? If so, then send a friend request over at PSN.

Latest Posts

Back