Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,366 comments
I wonder if this would be handy to conform CLUBSPORT Shifters and or the CLUBSPORT E-Brake to use on a T300 + DRIVEHUB + CS-V3's?

Im struggling to get my drive hub to work with my Fanatec V3s with a G920 wheel on a PS4 or Xbox One.
I get the figure 8 and red lights on the top of the drive hub like your meant to, but no resistance on wheel so doesnt seem like its powering up. Put into PC or just into xbox and its fine. Any advice?

I’m using g29. L2,R2 work but are mapped as gas and brake. Also dial and center button don’t work. Also + and - buttons don’t work is that normal?

I’m using g29. L2,R2 work but are mapped as gas and brake. Also dial and center button don’t work. Also + and - buttons don’t work is that normal?
Maybe this?
The G29 must be set to PS4 Mode (in PS3 Mode it emulates a Driving Force GT and that wheel doesn’t have a clutch or shifters.)
drive-hub-faq-01.png

Sounds like your Drive Hub might be in Play Mode & not in Race Mode. Check the manual to learn how to change between modes (link to manual in OP).

👍

Hi,

I am trying to connect keyboard to DriveHub and map it as a handbrake but without success. I read that some keys should be mapped as ps pad buttons. Did anyone do that ?
My config is:
  • DriveHub
  • T300
  • CSP v3
  • TH8A
  • Apple wire keyboard and logitech wireless keyboard (both not working)

Last edited:
Hi,

I am trying to connect keyboard to DriveHub and map it as a handbrake but without success. I read that some keys should be mapped as ps. Did anyone do that ?
My config is:
  • DriveHub
  • T300
  • CSP v3
  • TH8A
??? I did nt even knew you could connect a keyboard to Drive Hub!!!! :dunce::eek::eek::eek::drool::drool::drool::crazy::crazy::confused::confused::confused:

Hi,

I am trying to connect keyboard to DriveHub and map it as a handbrake but without success. I read that some keys should be mapped as ps pad buttons. Did anyone do that ?
My config is:
  • DriveHub
  • T300
  • CSP v3
  • TH8A
I don't think Drivehub has any keyboard drivers in the Drive mode. Maybe that was a feature of Play mode, who knows.

Hi,

My config is:
  • DriveHub
  • T300
  • CSP v3
  • TH8A

Keyboards are not officially supported for use with Drive Hub.

Is it possible to use my G25 pedals (love them still) with a Fanatec wheel using Drivehub?

I notice there are convertercables for the logitech pedals, but that is not supported on Ps4. Or is it?

I have done that. I have the X mapped to the . button and build by own handbrake:

@Podger should be able to confirm it this is still supported in the latest firmware.

I tried this without luck and not sure is this require some specific keyboard or was removed from firmware.

I was wrong. My video shows an older situation. Currently the Space is mapped to the X button on the ps controller.

Mapping is as follows:

keyboard . playstation . . xbox

Escape______PS___________GUIDE
Tab_________SHARE________VIEW
P___________OPTIONS______MENU
E___________R1___________RB_______right_paddle
____________R2___________RT
Z___________R3___________RSB
Q___________L1___________LB_______left_paddle
____________L2___________LT
Left_Shift___L3___________LS
____________RX___________RX
____________RY___________RY
____________LX___________LX
____________LY___________LY
Up__________UP___________UP
Down________DOWN_________DOWN
Left________LEFT_________LEFT
Right_______RIGHT________RIGHT
1___________TRIANGLE_____Y
C___________CIRCLE_______B
Space_______CROSS________A
R___________SQUARE_______X

I have my keypad via a usb multiplier in the accecoires port of the drive hub. Pulling the handbrake presses the space on the keypad and results in an X press on the ps controller.

@Podger should be able of these mappings are still available.

Is it possible to use my G25 pedals (love them still) with a Fanatec wheel using Drivehub?

I notice there are convertercables for the logitech pedals, but that is not supported on Ps4. Or is it?
Yes, the easiest solution is CollectiveMinds Co-Pilot. I'm using it and it is perfect.

@raghza , ah the new product from them.

Can you share some photo's or details from your setup.

The https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/allconsoles/copilot/ . site does not give an overview of ho the co-pilot connects.
I'm using a Fanatec CSW 2.5 base, which is connected to the DriveHub.
Then Logitech G25 pedals and the shifter, which both connect to the Co-Pilot.
And the Co-Pilot is connected to the DriveHub's accessory port. If you already have something in accessory port, just get a USB hub to get more USB ports and plug them all there. :)

EDIT: @Podger, I will test again later this week, but I have a feeling that sometimes I'm not getting 100% throttle input with the Co-Pilot in GT Sport.
Judging by the HUD indicator, it seems to jump between 96-97%.
Also we were having some problems with brake input, where we couldn't get more than 60-65%. The problem was gone after unplugging all the devices, but yesterday it seemed that even when pressing the brake pedal extremely hard, I couldn't get 100%, but this may have also been the ABS. I will also test this later this week.

EDIT2: I also took a video:

I first press the brake pedal normally and as you can see, it goes to about 65-70%. Then when I really press it with all my strength, I can get it up to 100%. Ofcourse this might have to do something with my brake pedal mod, but it didn't act this way with the Logitech wheel.
Then I hold the throttle and you can see it wobbles between 95-97%.
The DriveHub is in Fanatec mode.

Last edited:
To all who cant switch between fanatec(fanatec ffb protocols) & fanalogic(logitech ffb protocols) mode anymore.
Downgrade your firmware to 2.0.3 then switching modes works again(press start+option till drivehub reset itself).
With the current 2.0.4 beta18 its not working anymore.

While in fanatec mode( led on rim blinks F 3 times) your wheel will act as cls and you can enjoy nice ffb in gt-s & also remap the buttons ingame.
While in fanalogic mode(led on rim blinks L 3 times) your wheel will act as g25/27/29, with poor ffb that feels very bad in gt-s or assetto corsa.

So if you want enjoy your dd1/dd2 make sure your drivehub operate in fanatec mode!!!

Last edited:
@raghza , can you upload the vid to youtube. Your current link leads to doubtable sites.

Is it also possible to connect the fanatec csw 2.5 directly to the ps4 and use the DH and pilot for the logitech pedals?

@raghza , can you upload the vid to youtube. Your current link leads to doubtable sites.

Is it also possible to connect the fanatec csw 2.5 directly to the ps4 and use the DH and pilot for the logitech pedals?
Thanks, video link changed.

The CSW2.5 is not PS4 compatible, so there is no point in doing that :)

I just got my drivehub. I'm trying to use it with gtsport and cswb2.5. when I let go of the wheel it goes wild. Turns to left and right real fast. Is there a fix for it? I can't update my drivehub firmware because there website is down currently.

I just got my drivehub. I'm trying to use it with gtsport and cswb2.5. when I let go of the wheel it goes wild. Turns to left and right real fast. Is there a fix for it? I can't update my drivehub firmware because there website is down currently.
Switch to Fanatec mode. How, depends on the steering wheel rim you are using, but you can find the information easily.

Switch to Fanatec mode. How, depends on the steering wheel rim you are using, but you can find the information easily.
My frames drops to 10fps when I switch to Fanatec mode. And wheel has no ff at all. What's going on? Maybe I have to update my firmware first.

Last edited:
My frames drops to 10fps when I switch to Fanatec mode. And wheel has no ff at all. What's going on? Maybe I have to update my firmware first.
Just updated my firmware to 2.0.1 and problems are gone. However I can't switch ta Fanatec mode anymore. What is the latest firmware?

Last edited:
Did you get 0.3 through the official website? I tried yesterday it update mine to 0.1 only. Maybe you can do it in steps only? I'll try today again.
Download the DriveHub update tool:
https://cmupdate.azureedge.net/appdownload/cmupdatetool.exe (you can also find a Mac version if needed)
Then you can uncheck "use latest release", which then lets you pick a version. I usually use the latest stable release unless I need some specific issues fixed.
The latest stable release is 2.0.3.

Back