Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,303 comments
Hey guys I need some help, I got my ps5 and set it all up. Since GT sport beta test I have bin using my g25 with cronsmax plus on my ps4 pro and never had a problem, so last night play GT sport on ps5 I lost control of my wheel 10min in. Did a rest and 10min later the same thing happen. So I read up and saw people with the same thing as me. A lot of them say to get a hori mini wired game pad for ps4 and use that instead of the ds4. So I went out today and pick one up and just tryed and it’s not working at all. I need some help if not I will have to replug my ps4 pro till I buy a new wheel

The Hori pad workaround is for the Drive Hub, not the CronusMax Plus.

On WRC9 xbox series x with T300, I am not getting any of the vibration feedback even if I set them all to max.

The self align torque and load FFB are working.

With Forza Motorsport 7 I can get the vibration feedback.

I'm using the latest beta 8 driver.

Edit - Anyone using Drive Hub with Assetto Corsa Competizione?

Edit 2 - I submitted a ticket to ask about WRC 9.

Last edited:
On fanatec 2.5, every 3th or 4th time I enter a race on, I feel some resistance while turning. Is this normal on fanatec wheel base or is it an issue using drivehub?

version 2.0.7-beta.8
• bug fix in TM PS4 driver spotteïd in DR 2.0

version 2.0.7-beta.7
• added new driver Dirt 5
• added new driver for FH4 on Xbox series S/X
• added better support for TS-PC on PS4
• added some 3rd party controllers for us on PS5

version 2.0.7-beta.4
• various bug fixes

version 2.0.7-beta.2
• added support got G923 both versions

version 2.0.7-beta.1
• bug fix for real gear gtpro pedals

since 2.0.7-beta.7 there is no ffb on ts pc racer . i am on ps4 .works ok on 2.0.7-beta.4 anyone with same problem ?

I have FFB on my fanatec v2.5. But sometimes I feel some extra resistance. Then when I exit to main menu in game, it goes back to normal. so, it happens 3th or 4th time I re-enter the race

Hello gents!

Since recently I started using DD1 + Drive hub + CSL elite wheel + PS4 for GT sport. Does anyone have a good setting list for DD1 in that combo? Thanks in advance!

Wish we could use our wheels with an xbox 360, i do have a basic wheel for the 360 but its rubbish really compared to feedback wheels, i only want it for forza 4....man wish that game would work on xbox one...

version 2.0.7-beta.8
• bug fix in TM PS4 driver spotted in DR 2.0

version 2.0.7-beta.7
• added new driver Dirt 5
• added new driver for FH4 on Xbox series S/X
• added better support for TS-PC on PS4
• added some 3rd party controllers for us on PS5

version 2.0.7-beta.4
• various bug fixes

version 2.0.7-beta.2
• added support got G923 both versions

version 2.0.7-beta.1
• bug fix for real gear gtpro pedals

where did u find this info?? Also on version 2.0.7-beta.8 with a g25 and hori mini game pads on ps5 playing GT sport I get no force feed back on the Rumble strips any one else have the problem

Hi,
i was reading the combo of drivehub+ds4+dd1 didnt work on ps5?
also the combo drivehub+ds5+dd1 didnt work?
can someone explain why? are there plans to make this possible via new drivehub firmware?
until yet, i will need a third party ps5 controller to make drivehub+dd1 working on ps5?

on ps4 the combo drivehub+ds4+dd1 works very good.

cheers:dopey:

Hey guys,

Im about to get the PS5 this week, and i like to play GT Sport with the console. I allready use a CSW V2.5 with the Drive Hub on PS4 and all works fine, how's the current status on getting the hub running on the PS5? I read something about beta drivers, where can i find them? Or is this only important when using a cronusmax hub? Do I still need the Hori Mini Controller or can I use the Hub with a PS5/PS4 Controller?

Hey guys,

Im about to get the PS5 this week, and i like to play GT Sport with the console. I allready use a CSW V2.5 with the Drive Hub on PS4 and all works fine, how's the current status on getting the hub running on the PS5? I read something about beta drivers, where can i find them? Or is this only important when using a cronusmax hub? Do I still need the Hori Mini Controller or can I use the Hub with a PS5/PS4 Controller?
I use drivehub w/ my ps5 and the csw 2.5. you need a gamepad like the the Hori Gamepad. because with ps5 controller it will disconnect after 8-10 minutes. I'm using it with latest stable drivers.
only issue in GTSport is as I mentioned above, I feel some resistance while turning after I exit 3-4 times the race. but next time I enter it's good again.

Last edited:
Hey Roger,

thanks for your reply. So I ordered a Hori Minipad. I think the resistance that came sometimes should get away with a future patch, or am i wrong?

Hey Roger,

thanks for your reply. So I ordered a Hori Minipad. I think the resistance that came sometimes should get away with a future patch, or am i wrong?
Yes I would say so. And it's not a big deal. I just press PAUSE, stay 1-2 seconds in MENU and go right back in to race and it solves.

I tried GT Sport now for about 2-3 hours, i don't have had anny issues till now, hope it stays like this :-)
I will drive some rounds today too, if any issues should appear, i will give a response.
Don't you feel some resistance after 3-4 times you pause a race?

Don't you feel some resistance after 3-4 times you pause a race?

Yes, you're right, there is some more resistance after 4 times i paused the game, but i have to really look exactly to this, cause the overall strengh of my wheelbase seems so to be very strong so there is no big difference, but i can feel it. After i pause the game once more, this more resistance is gone.

Comes this issue only with fanatec wheels or every wheel generally?

Yes, you're right, there is some more resistance after 4 times i paused the game, but i have to really look exactly to this, cause the overall strengh of my wheelbase seems so to be very strong so there is no big difference, but i can feel it. After i pause the game once more, this more resistance is gone.

Comes this issue only with fanatec wheels or every wheel generally?
Can't tell. Don't know anyone who has this combo

Hello everyone. I'm trying to get my Fanatec ClubSport Shifter v1.5 to work with GT6 on the PS3 using Drivehub, and I just can't seem to get it to work. I've confirmed that the game can recognize my wheel/pedals when plugged into the hub, but the shifter goes unrecognized when plugged into the accessory port. GT6 simply will not see it.

My wheel is a T300 RS GT. Pedals are T-LCM. Shifter is going through Fanatec USB adapter and works fine with my PC and Xbox One X. Hub works with either pedals plugged directly into the hub or through the wheel when on PS3. I'm on firmware 2.0.5 since 2.0.7 beta 8 seemed to break FFB in GT6.

Hi guys, sorry to bother, Marco from Italy here. I bought the Drivehub last year just to use the Thrustmaster TS-XW with the PS4 Pro (Sparco Rig). The device worked fine with GT Sports, but with F1 2019 and F1 2020 after 30 seconds of play, or maybe less, the steering wheel starts to vibrate hard and locks up. Need to disconnect power to reset, works well again for some seconds, and then, again locks up. That was some months ago. So i decided to give up and use an old T150. In these days I came here and read that maybe using a controller (for licensing) that is not paired anymore with the PS4 could be a solution. So I rigged everything up again, and this time the Drivehub, immediately after showing TS-PC when i connect it to the PS4, is showing a solid "E" (maybe e for error?), and the wheel is not recognized anymore, nor in F1 nor in GT Sports.
Tested the wheel on a PC and from the control panel is working.
Connection is done with the controller switched off to the DH, then the wheel, and then the DH to the ps4 already on, in the front usb port (I've tried also the back one with an USB HUB). The wheel starts to calibrate, and the red "E" appear on the DHub. Tried the new beta firmware, but nothing different. Any hints?

Where can i get these beta drivers from? I run the 2.0.5 at the moment, but just wanted to try if the beta drivers can give some improvements to my setup. But i can't find any regular way to get these mystical beta drivers from anywhere.

And if the latest beta drivers should causes problems, is there any way to get back to the old ones?

Where can i get these beta drivers from? I run the 2.0.5 at the moment, but just wanted to try if the beta drivers can give some improvements to my setup. But i can't find any regular way to get these mystical beta drivers from anywhere.

And if the latest beta drivers should causes problems, is there any way to get back to the old ones?
Use the update tool, I haven't done it in a while, but you have to toggle the latest driver switch to see the beta drivers.

Hi guys, sorry to bother, Marco from Italy here. I bought the Drivehub last year just to use the Thrustmaster TS-XW with the PS4 Pro (Sparco Rig). The device worked fine with GT Sports, but with F1 2019 and F1 2020 after 30 seconds of play, or maybe less, the steering wheel starts to vibrate hard and locks up. Need to disconnect power to reset, works well again for some seconds, and then, again locks up. That was some months ago. So i decided to give up and use an old T150. In these days I came here and read that maybe using a controller (for licensing) that is not paired anymore with the PS4 could be a solution. So I rigged everything up again, and this time the Drivehub, immediately after showing TS-PC when i connect it to the PS4, is showing a solid "E" (maybe e for error?), and the wheel is not recognized anymore, nor in F1 nor in GT Sports.
Tested the wheel on a PC and from the control panel is working.
Connection is done with the controller switched off to the DH, then the wheel, and then the DH to the ps4 already on, in the front usb port (I've tried also the back one with an USB HUB). The wheel starts to calibrate, and the red "E" appear on the DHub. Tried the new beta firmware, but nothing different. Any hints?

Hi Marco! I have the same problem. I also have a TSXW and it crashes within 30 seconds of starting with F1 2020. The version I have of the drivehub is 2.04. I can play without problems with GTSport but not with F1 2020. Do you have any solution?

I was planning to try the beta firmware, but as I wrote, the wheel is no more recognized, and a solid red E appears on the Drivehub. I've searched the user manual but there is no indication of what does "E" mean...

I was planning to try the beta firmware, but as I wrote, the wheel is no more recognized, and a solid red E appears on the Drivehub. I've searched the user manual but there is no indication of what does "E" mean...

Hi Marco! What you have to do is reset the Drivehub and install version 2.04. I have that version installed and can play GTSport and Dirt 2.0 on PS4 but I still have problems with the F12020 since after a few seconds playing, the wheel crashes and I have to disconnect everything. My only problem is with F1 2020.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I have a question with the usb of my PC. I currently have a TSXW and it works fine but I feel it has no strength when i connect it to the usb port of my PC. When I connect it on the Xbox or on the Ps4 (drivehub) if you feel it's strength. I even just tried connecting the TSXW on a laptop and if it feels strength. Will the power not get right to my PC?

Back