Driveby Shooting

• Thread starter Zero
  • 10 comments
GTP_MattyIce
Matthnt
Make sure you have an Uzi for this.

Get into a car and hold either L2 or R2 then press or hold down circle and you will do a driveby shooting with the Uzi.

Yeah, its cool, have you done the mission on the 3rd island for the red jacks, where you have to kill all them South Side Hoods only using drive-by shootings

Originally posted by viper_maniac
I've done that mission. I accidently ran over a couple and it failed the mission for me. I was like damnit.

Get the Bulletproff Hummer for that mission.

Originally posted by Brian P
Yeah, its cool, have you done the mission on the 3rd island for the red jacks, where you have to kill all them South Side Hoods only using drive-by shootings

It failed you.
I ran loads over, and it never failed me, I just didn't shoot enough of them.

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

Get the Bulletproff Hummer for that mission.

I wish I still had it. Some asswipe took it while I was driving it around. Just came right up yanked me out and took off. :mad:

Originally posted by viper_maniac

I wish I still had it. Some asswipe took it while I was driving it around. Just came right up yanked me out and took off. :mad:

well why didnt ya give chase?
or else pull your rocket launcher out and blast that **** to hell!!!!!! :D

Something like that happened to me once. I was in the laundry van i think, and someone jerkoff nicked it from me. So i ran to the nearest car and gave chase around the city. Luckily for me he crashed into a post or something, so then i think i either pushed the van into the harbour, or blew it up. Can't remember which.

If only we had this sort of AI in GT3. :(

Originally posted by GOLDBERG

well why didnt ya give chase?
or else pull your rocket launcher out and blast that **** to hell!!!!!! :D

I would have but some damn lunatic driver decided to run me over. :mad:

Back