DriveClub Friend Requests, Clubs and Social Thread

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 359 comments
PSN: PlayerWM86
Version: Full
Location/Time Zone: USA/PST/24-Hour Clock
Clubs: None
(NOTE: When online, I often alternate between the Vita, the PS3 and the PS4.)

Last edited:
PSN: PlayerWM86
Version: Full
Location/Time Zone: USA/PST/24-Hour Clock
Clubs: None
(NOTE: When online, I often alternate between the Vita, the PS3 and the PS4.)

Hi, you are welcome to join our club. We are at level 50. Just search for "Ferringo". :D

Hey, need members for my club. No members means I can't level it up and unlock certain cars.

PSN: stigsdaddy
Version:Full
Location/Time Zone: Australia/ GMT+10
Club: CS Autosports

Looking for club.

Level 30 and climbing. Have season pass.
PSN: Mike9Million
Time zone: GMT+2 (often plays very late at night)

the amount of fame needed to unlock the cars is low enough that even if you are the only one racing you should level up your club enough to get them quite quickly, it seems all the rewards at higher level are only paint jobs

the amount of fame needed to unlock the cars is low enough that even if you are the only one racing you should level up your club enough to get them quite quickly, it seems all the rewards at higher level are only paint jobs

So does that mean I can start my own club and be the only member and still earn club points by doing races?

Just bought my ps4

would like to join active club :

PSN ID : GTP_Frank
GMT +1
Full Retail CD

Last edited:
I just picked up the game and I'm looking for a club to join, I searched GTP but I wasn't able to find anything.

PSN ID: GTP_Joey
Full downloaded version of the game

Hi Guys
I'm looking to see if I could add anyone to my friends list to play DriveClub with. Unfortunately none of my pals like racing games.
Also if anyone needs someone to join there club please give me a shout. I am on PSN
My tag is wilddog729 so feel free to add me .

Regards.

Hello,
Two days after I bought a PS4 (beginning of April) I also got Driveclub. Absolutely love it!

PSN: stripes7ro (around level 55)
Location: Romania (GMT +2 or +3 deepening on daylight saving)
Version: Retail + season pass
Club: TurboOutRunners (around level 45)

hey everybody,

new to PS4 and Driveclub, and looking for a club and a few fellow racers I can compare my times with!

PSN: Gethema_PS (Lvl 7)
Version: Retail, Season Pass purchase likely

Feel free to add me!

Hi, added a few of you here.

PSN : Maxrevv (Level 60)
Version : Disc with Season Pass

Hope to do a few races together soon!

Wanting to start from zero and really 'earn' all the club goodies rather than join a high-level club where I get everything 'for free', I have created a new club called PRECISI0N (second to last letter is the number 0, not the alphabetic letter o).

As apparently you need at least one other member to join the club in order to activate it, I'd gladly welcome anybody who'd like to hop in! :)

So does that mean I can start my own club and be the only member and still earn club points by doing races?

You can start a secondary PSN account

Friend this secondary account and invite it to your club (now your club has 2 members)

From there, you can play and add fame points untill you unlock the cars. Shouldn't take long.

* I will add more guys from this thread to my PSN list later.

PSN: Neil Pearl Jam
Full version

New here,bought a PS4 last week, downloaded the PS plus version and loved it so much I upgraded to the full version...
Looking to join any clubs as I'm currently just playing the solo games..

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Need new people to race and challenge, also need to join an active club as my current one have all died or something lol.

Been playing Driveclub since December, quality game.

PSN: Sparks_360
Version: Disc + Season Pass

Looking forward to future adds. :)

Hi all..looking for some peeps to join my club as it's looking kinda lonely

PSN- Neil-PearlJam
Club - JammersUK

Currently at level 28 in the solo game

Hello everyone,
Need new people to race and challenge, also need to join an active club as my current one have all died or something lol.

Been playing Driveclub since December, quality game.

PSN: Sparks_360
Version: Disc + Season Pass

Looking forward to future adds. :)

Hi ya, Did you find an active club ?all mine seem to have died at low levels! I am the only one getting points. Or if anyone has a space for an active member on GTP too for discussions (mainly on photomode) but likes TT. Or whether I start my own club up.
Level 57
GMT UK
pre-order+season pass

Last edited:
Back