Driveclub Photo Thread *Read OP*

• Thread starter Earth
  • 8,072 comments
Little off-top: I've found something interesting, few years has passed, angle, time of day, different console etc. Maybe not the same but still similiar pictures from MotorStorm PR and Uncharted 4 :lol:

xxx (1).jpg
xxx (2).jpg

@Chikane P1 I never actually take many photos of this car but it is lovely to look at now I have seen so many I might try and take a few in DC & Forza.👍
p.s Thanks for all the hundreds of likes that must have taken you a while to go through 233 pages! (If you have finished them).:bowdown:

Well done also to you @Chikane and @MeanElf for getting your photos chosen in the :gtplanet: News! :bowdown:

@doblocruiser Is this the only game with the Peugeot Onyx in? (rare) I do like it to drive in VR the cockpit and sound is awesome. Forza does not have many Peugeots not even the new 308gti or RCZ R, maybe they will bring out some in DLC?

@RL_23 Great Sky and photos as usual, love the Motor Storm retro ones you keep finding on old GB data sticks :cheers:

@c_14S6 & @imported_rik19 Nice photos and good to see you dust off DriveClub and back on it again :P
:gtpflag:

@doblocruiser Is this the only game with the Peugeot Onyx in? (rare) I do like it to drive in VR the cockpit and sound is awesome. Forza does not have many Peugeots not even the new 308gti or RCZ R, maybe they will bring out some in DLC?

Driveclub is the only one with the Onyx and the EX1. I hope for 1 extra addition in FH3 and FM6 has a couple: 905, 908 and 308GTI (old model) and 205. Biggest chances for me is Gran Turismo. Vision GT, RCZ (not in production anymore), 208 GTI, 908 and hopefully some others. Man I need to get back to DC a bit more and FH3 as well but freetime has only so many hours :irked:

What I wonder though is when Rushy and his team will share a few details on the game that they are working on. You guys think we get some more info E3 next year or will the news arrive earlier?

Back