Votes: 2 33.3%
  • They're both decent.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • They both suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What game?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what is the craziest stunt you ever done in a Driver game? post a pic! let the world see! also, has anybody been able to beat "Chase the Gunman" level in Rio on Driver 2? I can't. After several hours of trying, I gave up. Any help would be appreciated.

finally, does anybody know if there will be a Driver 3? Maybe if we wrote to Infograms and Reflection Interactive, maybe when Driver 3 comes out, there could changes that US, the gamers, want, like a bigger variety of cars, a faster game load time (nothing sucks more than turing on the trusty grey box and having to wait five minutes before the main menu comes up :mad::mad: ), etc.

I picked Driver 2 just because you could change cars, I hated having to be so careful in the original Driver not to wreck the car but in the end I did anyway, so being able to change cars was an added advantage.

Also the secret cars in Driver 2, the mini rulz!

I own both games. Driver 1 has great graphics as well as Driver 2. (If your used to PS2 Gmaes like myself they both horribly suck!) Anyway I would say they are both decent games I can not choose between the two. One thing Driver 2 missed was when you hit cars they keep on going when in Driver 1 they stopped and never moved again.

Back