Driving Force Pro Fr Amazon.com

• Thread starter oreo
  • 7 comments
Hi

Does anyone know if the DFP wheel shipped from Amazon.com now, comes with the new REV B pedals? As I'm located in Singapore, and my only chance is to order from Amazon, or ecost.com. So if anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks
Derek

rev B pedals i beleive are the pedals logitech redone because rev A pedals broke after a while.

im not sure about the answer to your question though, if they are brnad new from order they will have rev B

Revision B pedals came out about 6 months ago I'd guess. I took my first DFP (first version) back the the store I bought it from since I got the warranty with it, and the new one I recived as a replacement was a Revision B. That was about a month or two before GT4 came out. So unless Amazon has had DFP's sitting around warehouses for more than 6 months, I'd guess you'd get the newer pedals.

oreo
Hi

Does anyone know if the DFP wheel shipped from Amazon.com now, comes with the new REV B pedals? As I'm located in Singapore, and my only chance is to order from Amazon, or ecost.com. So if anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks
Derek

Don't know about Amazon.com, but from Buy.com the ones I received yesterday was the rev. B version of wheel... the price was the same as Amazon.com, however I got free shipping... Right now they are offering a 10% discount coupon I could have used (actually I tried using it before but my browser screwed something up and i didnt get it). So I could have had it brand new, to my door for $94.

As someone mentioned before, the 7-9 days shipping turned out to be next day for me.

Very cool wheel, though, the only 'problem' with mine is the GT badge in the center of the wheel was scratched, even though the wheel was brand new in sealed bags/box (ironically, it is ONLY the center badge, not the screws holding it in, or anything else in the wheel-- it's like someone put a scratched badge on at the factory!).

Rebel420
Don't know about Amazon.com, but from Buy.com the ones I received yesterday was the rev. B version of wheel... the price was the same as Amazon.com, however I got free shipping... Right now they are offering a 10% discount coupon I could have used (actually I tried using it before but my browser screwed something up and i didnt get it). So I could have had it brand new, to my door for $94.

As someone mentioned before, the 7-9 days shipping turned out to be next day for me.

Very cool wheel, though, the only 'problem' with mine is the GT badge in the center of the wheel was scratched, even though the wheel was brand new in sealed bags/box (ironically, it is ONLY the center badge, not the screws holding it in, or anything else in the wheel-- it's like someone put a scratched badge on at the factory!).

hey rebel, have you checked if the protective plastic coating has been removed from the center badge? Mine looked scratched too, but I then realized there is a plastic coating over it. Just peel it off and lots of shiny metal is there.

lovef1
hey rebel, have you checked if the protective plastic coating has been removed from the center badge? Mine looked scratched too, but I then realized there is a plastic coating over it. Just peel it off and lots of shiny metal is there.

Heh, that's what I thought at first, and there appeared to be no covering on there (most things that I've had with these covers, the cover was obvious.)... but after re-reading your post, I decided to go back and check again, sure enough, the covering came off, and the thing is shiny as all get out!...THANKS!!!!!!!!

oreo
Hi

Thanks
Derek

Hi Derek, have you managed to import it to Singapore?

Me too from SG.

Back