Driving Revolution "Challange" level 18

• Thread starter mrustio
  • 5 comments
Hey guys, I got to an end corner in my Driving revolution path. I got to level 18 and the word "Challange" appeared. I obtained all S in level 18 but it seems to be totally useless. What is "challange"? Can anybody help me to understand how to go on?

level 18 is basically 4 extra challenge stages that make you drift in order to win.

You can cheat though, by using the clutch to slow down, since it turns off the brakes and just about everything.

Vio
Using the clutch to cheat? Hell, I wanna hear someone say that in reallife :D

well, try using 2 bricks and a rope, one brick on the gas pedal and one under the brake pedal, then tie the handbrake to the floor :lol:

yea, one or two differ in level 18, but most have you on max acceleration the whole time no matter what, with no brakes available. They allow you to use the e-brake in some cases, and they always allow you to use the clutch (so you can just use the clutch to go into neutral, to slow down). its mostly about handling with the wheel to drift under max acceleration.

I've already cleared all the DR-missions and yes, I did use the clutch... I see no point in not doing so if you drive a car. If it were for one of the automatic-gearbox-cars, I could understand why people refrain from using the clutch.

But with a car that has a proper manual gearbox? Why shouldn't you be "allowed" to use it if it's there? If people actually care about such things, then they should convict the people using driving aids and shift assist....

Back