DRL DTM Championship Season 2 | Saturday's 8pm BST | Entry Closed |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 204 comments
Thoughts on another TSR driver? I’m not nearly as fast as stig and kurt!
I have no idea what the situation regarding reserves is anymore, but the more the merrier I guess! Depending on how my first client responds, I may or may not have a seat open for you in my team if you're interested. The connection is already there as you race for Sugar Rush in TSR Super Formula.

I can't confirm anything regarding that at this point though, as I'm still yet to hear back from someone I asked before about the seat.

I have no idea what the situation regarding reserves is anymore, but the more the merrier I guess! Depending on how my first client responds, I may or may not have a seat open for you in my team if you're interested. The connection is already there as you race for Sugar Rush in TSR Super Formula.

I can't confirm anything regarding that at this point though, as I'm still yet to hear back from someone I asked before about the seat.
Reserves will only score constructors points.

No problem. Maybe I can help fill the grid :)

PSN ID: TSR_Kurt24
Nationality: USA
Car: Audi
Car Number: 24
Team: TSR
Primary Sponsor: TBD

I'll work with Lee on the sponsor, but should have it up by tomorrow.
24 is taken and reserves only score constructors points just to let you know.

New sign up sheet to reflect my change in teams (in effect from Blue Moon Bay onwards)

PSN ID: GRM_Bandit
Nationality: American
Car: Aston Martin
Car Number: 35
Team: Moonshine Motorsport
Primary Sponsor: Suicide Prevention

PSN ID: TSR_Jimmie
Nationality: Scottish
Car: M6
Car Number: 93
Team: TSR or if required, another lacking a driver.
Primary Sponsor: TSR Motorsport

Last edited:
try and let me know asap if you can if I'm getting to race or not. You said you were waiting to hear @psn_offapple

try and let me know asap if you can if I'm getting to race or not. You said you were waiting to hear @psn_offapple
You can be a reserve for me tonight in the M6 as my team-mate can't make it. Add Dynamic_Carbon_

Livery tags are 98, drl and lewis or just go to my gallery.

As Bandit was replacing Bou, my new driver is replacing Bandit for what should be a full-time seat.

Nilsemann2002 (
@Nilsemann2002)
German
BMW M6
Nukeshot Motorsport
Breitling
8358774379982651952_1.png

8358774379982651952_23.jpg

Apologies to @D-Max for not getting the seat, but hopefully there's another team on the entry list that's not got 2 drivers yet. Hope you understand, as I asked Nilse first. I wish you all the best in trying to find a permanent seat for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
As Bandit was replacing Bou, my new driver is replacing Bandit for what should be a full-time seat.

Nilsemann2002 (
@Nilsemann2002)
German
BMW M6
Nukeshot Motorsport
Breitling

Apologies to @D-Max for not getting the seat, but hopefully there's another team on the entry list that's not got 2 drivers yet. Hope you understand, as I asked Nilse first. I wish you all the best in trying to find a permanent seat for the rest of the season.
This was the last permanent seat, sorry @dad24dh and @D-Max. As reserves you guys should still make every race you will just score points in the constructors though. Also Apple, Bandit wasn't replacing Bou as Bou had his own team.

This was the last permanent seat, sorry @dad24dh and @D-Max. As reserves you guys should still make every race you will just score points in the constructors though. Also Apple, Bandit wasn't replacing Bou as Bou had his own team.

Seems a bit demotivating. I would have to really push it on time to make these races. I may step down. I’ll let you know.

Moonshine Motorsport: El Bandito’s Surprising Season Two Debut

Bandit has finally returned to Dynamic Racing League’s DTM Series, and he has done so with a bit of a bang. With only a day or so before this week’s round at Blue Moon Bay, the American driver announced in Discord his retirement from Nukeshot Motorsport’s BMW backed program to join Moonshine Motorsport’s Aston Martin backed program. The media took a moment to interview Moonshine’s team boss John Wanderin.

upload_2019-4-27_23-4-15.jpeg

Coming into the race today, were you confident of the abilities of yourself and your new driver GRM_Bandit?

For myself, my expectations are always relatively low considering I can’t seem to find pace and today didn’t disappoint as it was a disaster. As for El Bandito, I have every confidence in him after his winning of the preseason race and some strong showings last season after switching to BMW.

So would you say that Bandit is performing to the team’s current expectations?

Definitely. Considering the season Moonshine has last season, which was almost Williams-esque even though we got some points due to sheer luck. Bandit was brought in because the team feels he can consistently be in the points for during the course of the season.

So with the acquisition of Bandit, do you think Moonshine will be able to compete with the likes of Nukeshot Motorsport, or is the team just using this season to acquaint itself to the Aston Martin?

If we can we’d like to compete but the main goal for this season is points consistency as stated before. Getting acquainted with the car is a huge key though. It’s my second car in two seasons after the switch from Mercedes to Aston and it’s Bandit’s third after driving the Audi and BMW so we’re still getting a feel for them.

And finally, was signing Bandit the right decision for the team? You mentioned his pace, but does he bring anything else to the team?

Well, what can I say besides ‘Murica... and we have good senses of humor and cheery dispositions. Plus people like us.

upload_2019-4-27_23-10-55.jpeg

After interviewing John, the media was able to catch up with Moonshine Motorsport’s newest driver, GRM_Bandit. After a bit of persisting, we were able to get a statement from Bandit.

“It honestly wasn’t my greatest race. I was up into P3 or P4 at some point, but after that everything kinda fell apart. Nilsemann and Sailor both pit before me. Nilse got caught behind Stig after he pit, which surprised me a bit. He (Stig) pressured me for a good while, and eventually I cracked. He got ahead of me, then I hit a wall which broke my front splitter and front right suspension. The time lost cost me whatever position I was fighting for, but I eventually finished in the points. So at the end of the day I’m okay with where I finished since I was in the points. I just wish I could have performed a bit better for my first race with Moonshine Motorsport.”

Kurt had his name down days ago and I had a conversation with carbon last weekend for him to race but for some reason someone jumps the cue. So i made a livery for nothing. Some twisted rules goin on

Kurt had his name down days ago and I had a conversation with carbon last weekend for him to race but for some reason someone jumps the cue. So i made a livery for nothing. Some twisted rules goin on
You know, I get what you mean. It's just that Nukeshot, as a team, signed up 2 cars at the start of the season, and Nilse is just replacing Bandit's old entry (with his own new sponsor I'll admit). If Nilse was using the exact same car that Bandit was supposed to use then I doubt it would have come up.

However, if for some reason we still can't agree on this, then I will change Nilse's entry to a reserve just to keep the peace. We don't usually have completely full grids anyway, as was the case at Blue Moon Bay, so I doubt it would make too much of a difference.

You know, I get what you mean. It's just that Nukeshot, as a team, signed up 2 cars at the start of the season, and Nilse is just replacing Bandit's old entry (with his own new sponsor I'll admit). If Nilse was using the exact same car that Bandit was supposed to use then I doubt it would have come up.

However, if for some reason we still can't agree on this, then I will change Nilse's entry to a reserve just to keep the peace. We don't usually have completely full grids anyway, as was the case at Blue Moon Bay, so I doubt it would make too much of a difference.
I've got no issue with a bmw driver nilse was great to race with and drove very fair.
I was told by carbon after the interlargos asking if I cheated with downforce when we no it was the other way around. And was told there's a Audi full time spot. So i asked Kurt to race. It's just starting feel it's getting a bit petty now. If yous didn't want me or team to race yous should of just said. Rather than making things up as they go along. Nilse needs to stay he's a driver others can learn from. Out of about 30x passing each other not 1 bit of contact made.

I've got no issue with a bmw driver nilse was great to race with and drove very fair.
I was told by carbon after the interlargos asking if I cheated with downforce when we no it was the other way around. And was told there's a Audi full time spot. So i asked Kurt to race. It's just starting feel it's getting a bit petty now. If yous didn't want me or team to race yous should of just said. Rather than making things up as they go along. Nilse needs to stay he's a driver others can learn from. Out of about 30x passing each other not 1 bit of contact made.
For Audi spots there's the 2 HKS Vertigo cars, the 2 VRC cars, and you, which makes the 5 out of 5. I assume it was a miscommunication or something, which I can only apologize for. HOWEVER as we've never had a full grid, being one of, if not the first reserve, is almost a guarenteed slot.

I really want to apologize for all of what's happened recently on behalf of DRL, and will try to work on not making these same errors in the future.

Back