DRL x NES GT Championship | Saturday's 7pm GMT | Taking Reserves | R2 - Nov. 30th |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 167 comments
We are now full! All that is left is for @RappyThePro to select his and Benjeet's car and reserves signups will be opened.

I just want to say a big thank you to @PSN offapple on collaborating with me on this. A full grid in just a day is phenomenal. It wouldn't have been possible without him.

The format looks promising and so does the driver lineup!

Thank you all for joining and I'll see you on track soon :)

We are now full! All that is left is for @RappyThePro to select his and Benjeet's car and reserves signups will be opened.

I just want to say a big thank you to @PSN offapple on collaborating with me on this. A full grid in just a day is phenomenal. It wouldn't have been possible without him.

Well I guess I'm starting to get somewhat known for fast full grids when entry lists go live then :D

Pleased to be a part of this project too! Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. Hoping to get quite a lot of reserves too so we can aim for a full grid every race!

Who took the other RC F?

So let us go for McLaren.

GTP ID: RappyThePro
PSN ID: RappyThePro
Nationality: Italian
Racing Number: 33
Car: McLaren
Team: Jerry Hype
Title Sponsor: Jerry

2nd driver
GTP ID: None
PSN ID: BenjeetMcK (he will change it soon)
Nationality: Maltese
Racing Number: 7
Car: McLaren
Team: Jerry Hype
Title Sponsor: Jerry

Sorry @John_Wanderin
So when can we expect to see the mighty Jerry livery? :D

Back