DRL x NES GT Championship | Saturday's 7pm GMT | Taking Reserves | R2 - Nov. 30th |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 167 comments
We are not changing a rule because one person doesn't like it. There is plenty of pro's & cons with all of the options.

And if you changed it to a grid start and he got killed at la source at Round 2 he'd complain it should be a rolling start

And if you changed it to a grid start and he got killed at la source at Round 2 he'd complain it should be a rolling start
Bruh, just telling my opinion. No need to get angry. My god, I didn't say anything. You're that person that hates when someone says something you don't agree with. Calm down. What's happened that you hate manual starts so much?

Bruh, just telling my opinion. No need to get angry. My god, I didn't say anything. You're that person that hates when someone says something you don't agree with. Calm down. What's happened that you hate manual starts so much?

I've got nothing against manual starts, I literally run a series with a grid start with false start check, I'm just saying, threatening to leave a competition over a regulation you don't fancy is stupid, plus, if you're gonna sign up and then threaten to leave over it, don't sign up at all

I've got nothing against manual starts, I literally run a series with a grid start with false start check, I'm just saying, threatening to leave a competition over a regulation you don't fancy is stupid, plus, if you're gonna sign up and then threaten to leave over it, don't sign up at all
Wtf? I never said I wanted to leave the championship

Last edited:
if you're gonna sign up and then threaten to leave over it, don't sign up at all
Brandon he didn't mean "Quit" as in "Quit the series", he meant it as "If someone gets stuck on the grid we all quit out of the race and have a restart." He's not as you put it "threatening to leave the championship." This was just a miscommunication.

Last edited:
Brandon he didn't mean "Quit" as in "Quit the series", he meant it as "If someone gets stuck on the grid we all quit out of the race and have a restart." He's not as you put it "threatening to leave the championship. This was just a miscommunication.
Ohhhh sorry now I understand. Yeah, @PSN offapple is right.

I'm pretty sure everyone is now added on PSN.

I will be holding an optional pre season test tomorrow if anyone would like to jump on a practice run of the format, BoP checks etc.

The (hopefully) final versions of the Audi Sport Team Nukeshot liveries.

Car #9: @PSN offapple (NS_Zokeo_9)
Mirror colour: Orange

Car #34: @RBZ_SouTh (RBZ_Orama)
Mirror colour: Dark Blue

4981557340646965268_0.jpg

As long as it's somewhat professional, I just don't want Jerry from the Tom & Jerry show (if thats what you meant) plastered over your car.
Noo.. it is a bimbo (Edit: I meant duck!!!) . Anyway it's a meme/joke, so I'm going to change it. That's not real motorsport, so I do not agree with this, but if you care...

Last edited:
Noo.. it is a bimbo. Anyway it's a meme/joke, so I'm going to change it. That's not real motorsport, so I do not agree with this, but if you care...
What the hell? I didn't mean bimbo! I just realised it. No, Jerry is a duck! :guilty:
I'm so embarassed. Sorry everyone.

Last edited:
Back