DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
zedfonsie
Don't waste your money on buying an hd pvr. I got one, If you guys want to make a video just ask. I am willing to show up whenever if you guys can plan the dates.

I am also making a vdc trailer sometime this week, I need some drifters :D

I need a video for the op made of me and rise.

Ask others who registered to to be in trailer. 👍

United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
zedfonsie
I'll get cracking at it tonight. I promise it will be done by friday.

Can we do mine tonight to. Ill try my hardest to get some good moves in on the wheel.

Poland
Manchester | UK
OnoMaToPeja_
PS3>360.GOT.IT?
A bit of viewing pleasure for your eyes guys :P ;)

Navith-E46-M3-CCWs-rear-quarter.jpg

7.jpg

e21nic9.jpg

zedfonsie
Golf is for old people! Just kidding, there are a lot of people at my school who golf, but golfing cost so much money, a set of clubs, shirt and the amount of cologne golfers need will set you back 1,000 dollars. Then adding 200$ a month for going to a golf course.

risewithefallen2
zedfonsie
Golf is for old people! Just kidding, there are a lot of people at my school who golf, but golfing cost so much money, a set of clubs, shirt and the amount of cologne golfers need will set you back 1,000 dollars. Then adding 200$ a month for going to a golf course.

Trust me I know. It's more like 2500 for clubs, and anywhere from 40-350 bucks for 18 holes depending on the quality of the course you're playing

United States
Wisconsin
FPS_FatMan31
Just had great session with spank did some good drifts with wheel then for him to practice tandeming i switched over to controller and got some nice tandems good progression today between me and spank:)

United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
Burger31
Just had great session with spank did some good drifts with wheel then for him to practice tandeming i switched over to controller and got some nice tandems good progression today between me and spank:)

Good session fatman, keep up the practicing!

Crisp

Premium
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
CrispWheels
So much fantastic weather here. Don't think I will be on today. Sorry.