[ DRT2RM's Photo Gallery ] Gran Turismo Perspective

• Thread starter DRT2RM
  • 27 comments
Some of you may remember me from way back when GT4 first came out - I created a site with over 1,500+ photos. Anyways, I started to get into the photo mode again and thought I'd start from scratch. I hope you enjoy my photos once again here in this thread :)

Browse through this thread for my photos. Thread updates can be accessed more easily at the end of this post.

P R E V I E W

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click an update image to jump to that particular update.

Vonie
Welcome back DRT.
Some amazing shots, the GT-One's and Razos, especially.
Thanks Vonie, glad you liked them :)

Master_Yoda
wlecome back, and good stuff. and whats the link to your site?
Thanks Master_Yoda. Unfortunately I took down the site a couple of months ago. My regained interest in the photo mode will probably encourage me to create a new site however. I'd like to accumulate a little more photos first and I'll be sure to post a link to the site when I get started on it.

Trav322
Welcome back MR2TRD, I remeber you from way back. You always had quality pics.
Thanks Trav322! Glad to know you remembered my photos, hope to contribute some more again :)

kennythebomb
Pretty good overall :)
Thanks for the compliments kennythebomb.

I started a site last summer, but it only has 5 pics. I havn't really done anyhting i get boared really fast wile working on sites.

JFM92_GTRacer
Good looking shots you got there. 👍 I love your style, very unique.
Thanks. Trying my best to blend my unique style into the photos to stand out from the other many great photos :)

Master_Yoda
I started a site last summer, but it only has 5 pics. I havn't really done anyhting i get boared really fast wile working on sites.
Yeah, maintaining can be a PITA, but I enjoy this type of stuff so I don't mind too much ;)

appie17
how did you made that pic of the CLK GTR at La Sarthe in the dark
The CLK GT-R photos are all at Special Stage, not La Sarthe. For most of those photos, I set the exposure dark, pressed triangle once, then set different white balances to achieve the different color tones. Then I manual focused on the front of the car, set the aperture wide open, usually around f/1.4, and used the max shutter speed. This helps create the focus on the car and blurs the surroundings. Hope that helps :)

DRT2RM
Thanks crevil3lf! Glad you like my style of photos. Some people don't like the angles but I think it adds a nice dynamic to the photos and keeps it from being static.

I really like that MR-S one too, especially with the reflection :)

yeah man no problem! once again the update is one of the best i've EVER seen even though im farley new....your angles are sick though ho in the world did you get this one to look so real?
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00086kz.jpg

I hope im as good as you when i start posting my pics:nervous:

Beautiful, just beautiful. I love all of your pics so far. Stop by my gallery some time here, whenever the pics start working right again.

crevil3lf
your angles are sick though ho in the world did you get this one to look so real?
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00086kz.jpg

I hope im as good as you when i start posting my pics:nervous:
Got a bit of luck on that one. I used the Dive Replay mode a lot which gives a lot more interesting angles than a regular replay and I was able to stop it on this overhead shot. It came out a lot cleaner than if I had to zoom in using a regular replay - that combined with a little white balance tweaking gave it a nice look I think. :)

Krame
Beautiful, just beautiful. I love all of your pics so far. Stop by my gallery some time here, whenever the pics start working right again.
Thanks Krame, appreciate it 👍 I noticed the photo problem on my thread as well as others. If you get rid of the center align code in the post, the photos will show up again. I'm sure it's just a temporary problem during the upgrade. About to head over and check out your photos :)

DRT2RM
Thanks Krame, appreciate it 👍 I noticed the photo problem on my thread as well as others. If you get rid of the center align code in the post, the photos will show up again. I'm sure it's just a temporary problem during the upgrade. About to head over and check out your photos :)

Hey my pics show up again! Thanks for the advice and the comment in my gallery. All of the pics in my gallery show up again so you might want to check it out when you get the chance to actually see some of my better recent pics.

ving
nice! :)
some are dark but still nice :)
Thanks for stopping by ving and thanks for the comment. The darker photos are on purpose for effect - I guess you either like them or not ;)

Krame
Hey my pics show up again! Thanks for the advice and the comment in my gallery. All of the pics in my gallery show up again so you might want to check it out when you get the chance to actually see some of my better recent pics.
No problem man. At first I thought it was my computer not loading the photos, but I found out it was the center align code causing it :) Just commented again on your gallery after viewing the newer photos.

Back