DT_C's Videos (Updated 10/22) *Goodbye...*

The picture of the S2000 in the link of your sig is awesome, the white with the red emblem makes it look like a freaky evil clown or some messed up alien thing. Nice shot there. And the video is pretty good, I liked it, hope to see some more soon, ya usually always have some hardcore gangsta **** to bang to while watchin it, lol, yeah i'm white, i know.

SRV: I have broad musical tastes. I only did that in the beginning because there were hardly any videos with hip-hop, just screamer music and *shudder* Eurobeat/Initial D crap.

BreakerOhio: GPW > Berlina Black. hands down. Berlina Black is for suckers. J/K...I actually wanted Berlina Black with the black interior and red steats/interior trim. Sexy combo on an S. 👍

NissanDrifter: Thanks :)

Droptop_Chick
SRV: I have broad musical tastes. I only did that in the beginning because there were hardly any videos with hip-hop, just screamer music and *shudder* Eurobeat/Initial D crap.

BreakerOhio: GPW > Berlina Black. hands down. Berlina Black is for suckers. J/K...I actually wanted Berlina Black with the black interior and red steats/interior trim. Sexy combo on an S. 👍

NissanDrifter: Thanks :)

I agree, alot of Berlinas out there. I'll trade for a white one with red interior. Monte Carlo Blue would be the winner of all colors if it made it to the U.S.

all of your videos are very nice i enjoyed watching them it is nice to see a girl come in here and represent the love of drifting on gt4 and or in real life i hope more girls will follow in your footsteps ttyl keep up the good work vtec513 out

Would've did 2-Player if he could've stopped hitting my car every 5 F'in seconds. :irked: So steal his memory card and lurk through his replays, MUAHAHAHA! :lol: Yeah, I think my drifting is getting worse. Oh well, time to give it up forever... ;)

*NEW AS OF 5/6*
Get Down

video looks good, are you doing the GTPDC? I should have waited until after I finish my video to buy Forza Motorsport. :scared:

194GVan
video looks good, are you doing the GTPDC? I should have waited until after I finish my video to buy Forza Motorsport. :scared:

Yeah, Amature Exhibition, did my vid the day I signed up. So now I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the time. :) Lookin' forward to your video and good luck to you sir... ;)

Good stuff DTC. Your style reminds me of team FBI. More about speed then angle.

I have to admit that was some pretty impressive drifting keep up the good work ;)

SWEEEEEEEEEEET NEW VID
Loved the Silvia drifts, that one after the tunnel was amazing. 👍
How'd you get the camera angle to stay above the car for the Lexus drifts though? That was pretty cool.

Awesome manji's on the straight. Good choice for music, the lyrics were apporpriate "tires squeel, red light can't stop I spin the wheel..." . The blue text was kinda hard to read. Good to see more videos from you. 👍

BigmarcoUK2
Push u up , nice ar .....

where r u from ar ? hk, tw or cn ar .?

This will not be tolerated. If you have something to say, feel free to say it. But this type of posting will not be acceptable.

Please use better grammar in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, DTC, nice drifting in there on Midfield. That last hairpin is a tough one. But you had some nice angle around the right hand sweeper. You usally go more for speed, so I was pleasently surprised. :)

Back