Duplicates in following GTs...

• Thread starter o000o
  • 32 comments
In a hypothetical situation where this negligible difference could actually be felt in a Gran Turismo game, bringing back the ballast / weight distribution slider, again from GT5/6, would solve this. And as before, would make the entire game better.

To reiterate, I personally think it’s senseless to have variations that could realistically be replicated using in-game features. Telling me that we need a RWD Skyline because “the 50 pounds of unused front drivetrain will make the car handle different” is, well, absurd if I’m honest - especially considering there are about 1000 other things that impact handling which this game doesn’t even simulate.
Downforce also affects handling.

I'm saying this because maybe the said Skylines have spoilers or anything that give them downforce which can be altered in the settings and thus, have better handling than the other Skylines. So that's why they also exist, even if it may seem redundant already given their numbers in the game.

I also noticed how cars with adjustable downforce in those games would not just easily lose control, unlike those without it.

In GT5 and GT6 it usually actually was, even when ignoring the cars the ones that PD just made up, like most of the Miatas. I can't comment on whether they cleaned up their act in that regard for GTS,
This post was created before GTS, so, isn't it clear that they cleaned up their act for GTS? Only 1 of JDM car variant this time.

Back