Dynasty Warriors 3 demo

• Thread starter Tank
  • 10 comments
The demo disc for the new Official US Playstation magazine has 8 playable demos:

Okage
Dynasty Warriors 3
SSX Tricky
Final Fantasy X
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex
Timesplitters 3
Thunderstrike
Half-Life

This is one of the best collection of game demos I have ever played. I can't seem to figure out what to do in Dynasty Warriors though. Do you just kill EVERYBODY or just the officers or what? From the map it looks like there are nine groups of enemy soldiiers. How does this work.

Originally posted by Tank
The demo disc for the new Official US Playstation magazine has 8 playable demos:

Okage
Dynasty Warriors 3
SSX Tricky
Final Fantasy X
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex
Timesplitters 3
Thunderstrike
Half-Life

This is one of the best collection of game demos I have ever played. I can't seem to figure out what to do in Dynasty Warriors though. Do you just kill EVERYBODY or just the officers or what? From the map it looks like there are nine groups of enemy soldiiers. How does this work.

Normally youare the blue team. If its red and Moves, then kill it.

Or you could go after the main boss o each stage. If you kill him then the level ends. But normally if you do that, you will get swamped and killed.

You can see how each mission is completed by pausing and going to the conditions menu, that will tell you everything you need to know.

If you give me the specific level name, i can give you a more detail walkthrough

hope this helps :)

Well

You have to defeat a general name Megnan or something like that(he's pretty big and uses somesort of claw weapon.) Every time you kill him, he comeback(total of 7 time, unlocks a secret character in retail version)

Alot of the Generals appear again after you defeat them once.

One general appears on the elephant itself. Shoot him off with arrows.

In the lower Left handcorner is the enemy base. Dont go there first. Slowly kill every red and make sure you get the Gate Captians at the edges of the map(look on the map at the edges, you will see with 1 red dot or blue dot. Red means its the enemies, blue is yours. you want them all blue or nothing at all.)

When it says the main boss megnan or whatever appears, go kill him and his troops. eventually he will reappear in the enemy base. By now alll red should be cleared off the map, except in the enemy base. No is the time to wipe of the enemy. All the blue troops should be headed that way also. From here jsut continue killing every red dot, until the mission is completed.

OR you could bypass all that and just kill Megnan everytime he appears. this is suicide to low level characters, i wouldnt do it.

Tips:

If you can stay on a elephant use his stomp attack, really powerfull and can kill enemies inthe surrounding area fast.

Stay away from the oasis that look like the water is oil, it will take life away(you can tell if you are to close by the screen going blurry.

If your Main guy on your team is being attacked, go backa nd help him, if he dies the mission is over.

Setting your bodyguards (if you have) any to crossbow/attack really helps. Defense and they will protect you whe youare being attacked.

WEll thats all i can think of for the moment, if you need any more help, jsut ask

You know, this is the only game I can think of where you get to ride a horse. Cool idea.

208732.jpg

But Lu Bu dies early on.... :(
Guan Yu however is the man. (He also dies early on, but only in the story, the game designers knew better than to get rid of him. ;) )

In the smaller squads of men, kill the officer amongst them, then they will be weaker. After all of those are killed go for the Generals as they appear. Try not to take on more than one or two at a time, especially if you are playing on the harder difficulty levels. (Higher Difficulty = better weapons and items)

Have fun :)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
But Lu Bu dies early on.... :(
Guan Yu however is the man. (He also dies early on, but only in the story, the game designers knew better than to get rid of him. ;) )

In the smaller squads of men, kill the officer amongst them, then they will be weaker. After all of those are killed go for the Generals as they appear. Try not to take on more than one or two at a time, especially if you are playing on the harder difficulty levels. (Higher Difficulty = better weapons and items)

Have fun :)

yeah but when you unlock Lu Bu as a playable character, he's a one man a**-whooping machine.

he plows through the bad guys. I used him to get the record on survival mode :)

Back