easter eggs?

on the log that goes over the track before the second tunnel. in gt3 it was more defined, because here it looks almost like a bird. if you have gt3, compare the 2.

The thing on the tree over the track is a monkey.

There's also a loch ness monster in the lake at Midfield, and there's also a cow there too.

.Duck.
The thing on the tree over the track is a monkey.

There's also a loch ness monster in the lake at Midfield, and there's also a cow there too.
I thought The Lochness Monster was at Trial Mountain too?...

blue_sharky39
Midfield has a lake???
After the bridge that's after the second straight, you turn left, until you get to another straight. When you are on that straight, there should be a lake at 30 degrees to the right.

Duck

I've seen the pic of the Loch Ness Monster side by side with a fisherman in GT4 and the Monkey in GT3 but where is the Cow?

I just created a thread on the Playstation GT site that includes pictures and directions to most of the easter eggs. Come check it out and give the forum a look.

link

Touring Mars
Sorry Ebiggs, innocuous as it is, linking to other forums is not allowed... why can't you post the pictures here instead? 💡

Oh, sorry. I thought it was ok to link to them, just not ok to advertise. I'll try to put them up after school. Won't happen again. :)

It's ok to link to info in other foruims at times I guess like thoes 3d design forums with thoes ace Merc and Ferrari models on them was linked as proof that theyt were nothing to do with Forza 2 ect, but definitely not other GT forums. I might be wrong, it migth just be that theres less attention paid to other non games related forums.

Sorry, my bad... it's hardly advertising, so I put the link back in... as since it is the Playstation forum, I guess it's fine to have a link...

Ebiggs
I just created a thread on the Playstation GT site that includes pictures and directions to most of the easter eggs. Come check it out and give the forum a look.

link

I checked this link (if there's half naked women involved :-) )
And what did I find: those animals everybody is refering to as cows.....
are ...
well, not cows...
Those are horses man!!!!

Indeed they are horses! Now I have a punishment to those who claimed them to be cows; You´ll have to find cows in the game! Go search all tracks! Oh, there is an entire city outside of motorsports land circuit (the gocartlike one) if anyone didn´t know.

The girlpics did not work for me :(

o only a person that spends his life playing GT4 would think those are cows, well i gues that can be a escuse to about 99.9% of the people here, except me theres a horse ranch at the end of my street, i know what horses are.

Well, there are cows there too. A bit further down the road two cows can be seen. But the ones portraid here are horses.

Back