Eco Cup Championship - Season 1- Will you survive?

Italy
Italy, Naples
maxresdefault.jpg

Fuel is very important in racing. With fuel we can go fast. But what if you nearly raced without fuel? One of the tightest championships you'll ever race on. Fuel on 50x, tyre wear on 20x. But that's what makes it good. Here's all the information you need to join.

DAY OF WEEKLY RACE: Friday, 4 p.m. EST - 9 p.m. GMT

The championship is open to everyone with GT Sport (pad and wheel users) with a maximum of 16 people. If we'll be more than 16 we will race in 2 rooms. You can decide the hour of the weekly races replying this thread. Be sure to vote. You have to send me a friend request on PSN (RappyThePro). Points are identical to Formula 1: the first gets 25 points, the 2nd 18 etc. This is the calendar:
Race 1: Goodwood Motor Circuit - September 27th
Race 2: Suzuka Circuit - October 4th
Race 3: Tsukuba Circuit - October 11th
Race 4: Red Bull Ring (rain) - October 18th
Race 5: Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - October 25th
Race 6: Autòdromo de Interlagos - November 1st
Race 7: Autopolis International Racing Course - November 8th
Race 8: Mount Panorama Bathurst - November 15th
Race 9: Autodromo Nazionale Monza - November 22th
Final Race: Nurburgring Nordschleife - November 29th

Lobby Settings are below:
Room Mode: Practice/Endurance
Privacy Room: Only friends
Race Time: 20 minutes
Type of start: From the grid with false start
Boost: Not enabled
Slipstream: Realistic
Mechanical Damages: Nothing
Tyre wear: x20
Fuel consumption: x50
Grip on rainy conditions: Realistic
Category: Gr.4 (No Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4)
Performance Balancing: Yes
Trasparency during the race: No
Cutting Penalty: Yes
Penalty for colliding with the wall: No
Penalty for lateral contact: No
Flag rules: Yes
Ghost Blue flagged cars: No

There's nothing else you must know, except from two things. To join the championship, you must reply to this thread saying you want to join, including your Playstation Network ID, your car and your number. The last thing to do is to make a livery for the car you'll use during the championship. The livery you must do must have the theme Earth. I mean, for example: "Global Warming Racing" with PETA as sponsor, or "WWF Racing" and so on. The best livery will get 5 more points in the championship.
Hope I was clear, if you didn't understand something please tell me.

Drivers Lists updated:
@RappyThePro
@Pigems
@tincanofdeath

Last edited:
Interesting. Would probably be more fair if it was one-make, if not the same for the whole season at least have it a different Gr.4 car each week. Otherwise it’ll just the more about the car each person’s using than anything else

Does it have to burn the fuel or just carry it around in the tank? :D
You like electric cars, don't you? :D

Interesting. Would probably be more fair if it was one-make, if not the same for the whole season at least have it a different Gr.4 car each week. Otherwise it’ll just the more about the car each person’s using than anything else
We'll put on performance balancing, so no one has an advantage. Of course, everyone chooses the car he prefers. There also are some cars which are just a little bit faster than the others, for example SLS AMG Gr.4. But the faster cars on GT like this one also have a faster fuel consumption. So the fun is that you must find the perfect match between speed and fuel consumption. Then if you want to know I took this series from one which already exists on YouTube. In that series they use different cars. There are a lot of DNFs as you can imagine :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll put on performance balancing, so no one has an advantage. Of course, everyone chooses the car he prefers. There also are some cars which are just a little bit faster than the others, for example SLS AMG Gr.4. But the faster cars on GT like this one also have a faster fuel consumption. So the fun is that you must find the perfect match between speed and fuel consumption. Then if you want to know I took this series from one which already exists on YouTube. In that series they use different cars. There are a lot of DNFs as you can imagine :banghead:

Everyone knows which cars are the best though, since this is basically the same format the FIA races have always used. The 2018 races were almost entirely fuel mileage based and 2019 has been the year of massive tire multipliers

Everyone knows which cars are the best though, since this is basically the same format the FIA races have always used. The 2018 races were almost entirely fuel mileage based and 2019 has been the year of massive tire multipliers
Yeah. Thats why we're putting performance balancing as I said. So are you in?

:lol::lol::lol: So are you in? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Thats why we're putting performance balancing as I said. So are you in?

I’m not sure. Friday nights are tough. Don’t know what the IRS plans are with their next Friday night event, and I doubt I could commit to more than one thing that night. And I’m not going to be able to race the first half of November

I’m not sure. Friday nights are tough. Don’t know what the IRS plans are with their next Friday night event, and I doubt I could commit to more than one thing that night. And I’m not going to be able to race the first half of November
When you get more informations about IRS, tell me the hour you're free to race.

I definitely want to, it sounds like an interesting/difficult challenge. I don’t see a Day/Time of when the races will take place though. When do you plan on running the races?
In the Calendar you see they are every Friday. I said you must reply with the time Is good for you.

Yes, 4 pm is fine. It's 10 p.m. here, so it's late but it's fine. Also @Pigems, tell me if it's ok.
as i go over my schedule im not very sure if i can compete in ur league, due to the fact im already in another league and i have school to attend :( however i will update once i manage to make time for this group!

Back