ELITE RACING LEAGUE - Elite IndyCar Series - SEASON 11 / MAY 2019PS4 

• Thread starter Chad151515
  • 193 comments
Hey Jacob! Yes, this Friday at 6:30 pm us est qualifying. 33 signed up so far. Message me on my psn at chadbaseball15 and I can give you more information.
Ok thank you this is for my brother because he is great at the game, I’m not good yet but I’ll let my brother know to message you on psn

Now taking entries for season 10 of the Elite IndyCar Series. Series has proven time and time again to be one of the most competitive series on PCars2. All new drivers are welcome! Season kicks off November 30th!

Hi!
Do still take new driver?
I could join you even though event timezone is bad for me (best sleeping time at the night) but I really like the Indycars (on PCARS2).
I have other racing series going on and which conflict with this as all my practing/playing time goes there for January, but I'll try to find time for this too. I have few setup already for few track so that helps a lot. I might not run all the left races but I do my best.
If I can join you I'd like to take Chevy Ed Carpenter #6 as that's the car I had used before (as seems that it's waiting there for me).

Hi!
Do still take new driver?
I could join you even though event timezone is bad for me (best sleeping time at the night) but I really like the Indycars (on PCARS2).
I have other racing series going on and which conflict with this as all my practing/playing time goes there for January, but I'll try to find time for this too. I have few setup already for few track so that helps a lot. I might not run all the left races but I do my best.
If I can join you I'd like to take Chevy Ed Carpenter #6 as that's the car I had used before (as seems that it's waiting there for me).

Yes of course! What’s your PSN

Back