ELITE RACING LEAGUE - Elite IndyCar Series - SEASON 11 / MAY 2019PS4 

• Thread starter Chad151515
  • 193 comments
United States
United States
Chadbaseball15
EliteRacingLeagues.com - Official Website

We are accepting entries for the @MegaDriver86 Elite IndyCar Series. The series is entering its 10th season of racing. The season will finish with the 100th Elite IndyCar Series race which will be our 5th running of the Elite Indy 500. If you are fan of IndyCar this is the series for you!

@MegaDriver86 ELITE INDYCAR SERIES - FRIDAYS AT 7:20 PM US EST

Numbers - Elite IndyCar Series Drivers - Country

TEAM PENSKE - Chevrolet
#2 - davidb_165 - New Zealand
#3 - SSJGZWarrior - United States of America
#12 - relxme - United States of America
#22 - seslab - Switzerland
CHIP GANASSI RACING - Chevrolet
#8 - chaospunx82 - England
#9 - Franky205pug - Australia
#10 - Doot_Due - Canada
#83 - RockabillyOutlaw - United States of America
ANDRETTI AUTOSPORT - Honda
#26 - jam_my21 - Finland
#27 - JayDiesle - Australia
#28 - TexasTyme214 - United States of America
#29 - havenman3 - United States of America
#98 - chadbaseball15 - United States of America
ED CARPENTER RACING - Chevrolet
#6 - OPEN
#20 - OPEN
#21 - OPEN
DALE COYNE / SCHMIDT PETERSON RACING - Honda
#5 - emmanuelbeast - Nigeria
#7 - Mega_Driver_24 - United States of America
#18 - OPEN
#19 - RacingAtHome - England
#63 - OVAL ONLY OPEN
#77 - OVAL ONLY OPEN
KV RACING TECHNOLOGY - Chevrolet
#11 - ConfusedatNight - Canada
#25 - OVAL ONLY OPEN
TEAM MURRAY - Chevrolet
#61 - OPEN
AJ FOYT ENTERPRISES - Honda
#14 - brianmosser88 - United States of America
#35 - montonecki - Finland
#41 - ericdrumm - United States of America
RAHAL LETTERMAN LANIGAN RACING - Honda
#15 - OPEN
#16 - OVAL ONLY OPEN
DREYER AND REINBOLD RACING - Chevrolet
#24 - OVAL ONLY OPEN
JONATHON BYRD RACING - Honda
#88 - OVAL ONLY OPEN
LAZIER BURNS RACING - Chevrolet
#4 - OVAL ONLY OPEN
Schedule

NOVEMBER 30TH - ROUND 1: Willow Springs IndyCar Challenge - Willow Springs Raceway - RACE WINNER: Doot_Due
DECEMBER 7TH - ROUND 2:
Elite IndyCar Long Beach Grand Prix - Streets of Long Beach - RACE WINNER: chadbaseball15
DECEMBER 21ST - ROUND 3:
Elite IndyCar Texas Grand Prix - Circuit of the Americas - RACE WINNER: seslab
DECEMBER 28TH - ROUND 4:
Elite IndyCar Grand Prix of Mugello - Mugello Circuit - RACE WINNER - Franky205pug
JANUARY 4TH - ROUND 5:
Elite IndyCar Texas 300 - Texas Motor Speedway - RACE WINNER - chadbaseball15
JANUARY 11TH - ROUND 6:
Elite IndyCar Grand Prix at the Glen - Watkins Glen International - RACE WINNER - TexasTyme214
JANUARY 18TH - ROUND 7:
Algarve IndyCar Grand Prix - Algarve International Circuit - RACE WINNER - TexasTyme214
FEBRUARY 1ST - ROUND 8:
Elite IndyCar Wisconsin Grand Prix - Road America - RACE WINNER - Franky205pug
FEBRUARY 8TH - ROUND 9:
Elite IndyCar Indianapolis Grand Prix -Indianapolis Motor Speedway - RACE WINNER - chadbaseball15
FEBRUARY 15TH - INDY 500 Qualifying
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
FEBRUARY 22ND - ROUND 10: 6th Running of the Elite Indianapolis 500 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - RACE WINNER - chadbaseball15
The Championship

- The championship consists of 10 rounds using the Dallara DW12
- The rounds are held on Fridays with qualifying at 7:20 PM US Eastern Time.
- The race distances are designed to have the rounds last roughly 1 hour.
- There is one required pit stops in this series with tire wear set to real will fuel usage set to real.

Car Setup

- Setups will be allowed for this league.
- No driver assists

Practice

- Practice will be scheduled 50 minutes before Qualifying.

Qualifying

- Round 1 and 2 will be 10 minutes each.
- The top 10 in round 1 advance to round 2. This round will set 11th-16th.
- Round 2 will be 10 minutes with the fastest 6 drivers advancing to the Elite Fast 6. This round will set 7th-10th.
- Elite Fast 6 will be 5 minutes and this will set positions 1st-6th.
- In qualifying, 2 points will be awarded to the driver who wins pole position.
- Indy 500 will offer points for the full field.

Race Control

A1 - This championship will utilize a safety car/caution if needed. Cautions will be called when there is at least one car stopped or turned around because of an incident with another competitor and it results in damage. All cautions will be reviewed at the end of the race. If race control has decided that the incident did not merit a caution then the person who called the caution will be penalized. If race control feels as though a driver caused a caution on purpose to better their chances at success in the race they will be penalized.
A2 - Cautions will be called for accidents of 2 or more cars that result in damage. The field will race back to the start finish line and then will decelerate to caution speed.
B1 - If a driver has caused an incident that was avoidable they will serve a green flag pass through pit lane.
B2 - If a driver is either jumping or causing contact on restarts it is in race controls discretion to either send the driver to the rear of the field or to restart from pit lane.
C1 - The start of the race will be double file with the leader choosing the side he would like to start on. All restarts will be single file.
C2 - Caution speed is 85 MPH unless race control decides otherwise.
D1 - Any lapped cars must move over and slow down to allow faster lead lap cars to pass. If the lead lap car is .5 seconds behind you must allow the car to pass. If the lapped car catches and passes a lead lap car they can continue on.
D2 - During the caution all drivers who are not on the lead lap will be allowed to get 1 lap back. When the leader hits the mark on the course selected by race control, the drivers who are down a lap or laps will be given room to accelerate and pass the leaders. If these drivers reach the back of the field before the restart they must slow to 85 MPH or will be forced to give their lap back.
D3 - Any lapped car that makes contact with another car while making their way around for their lap will be disqualified.
D4 - Lapped cars taking their lap back under caution must not advance their position under caution. They must start at the rear of the field. Even if you over take a car on pit road during a caution getting your lap back you must give the position back to them unless they are a lapped car as well.
E1 - Car "resets" are not to be used unless a vehicle is upside down, or stuck on a wall or object for a minimum of 5 seconds. Any car caught resetting without meeting the criteria just explained will be disqualified from the race. This rule is in place because avoiding damage is unfair, and a car appearing on track can disrupt other drivers.
E2 - Any car using a reset due to a flip the driver is responsible for making sure the track is clear, if a driver resets in front of another car and causes that driver to lose time or crash as a result, the incident will be reviewed and a penalty for the resetting car will be assessed based on severity.
F1 - In the event of an incident on track, the driver at fault is required to admit fault. A post race review of the incident will then take place, and the driver found at fault will receive a stiff penalty.
F2 - If a driver leaves a race in which they`ve been blamed for multiple incidents that they haven`t owned up too, the replay will be reviewed, and if the drivers making the claim are wrecked by a ghost car, the driver that left will be suspended one race. You have 12 hours from the end of the race to message chadbaseball15, Doot_Due or relxme and admit fault, in the event that you did not leave the race by choice. After 12 hours all penalties are final.
F3 - Reviews - Reviews will be done by third party unbiased officials who are not entered in the league.

Championship Points System

1st - 50
2nd - 40
3rd - 35
4th - 32
5th - 30
6th - 28
7th - 26
8th - 24
9th - 22
10th - 20
11th - 19
12th - 18
13th - 17
14th - 16
15th - 15
16th - 14
17th - 13
18th - 12
19th - 11
20th - 10
21st - 9
22nd - 8
23rd - 7
24th - 6
25th on back will earn 5 points

- In the event of a driver missing a race they have 2 last place points mulligans.

Accumulated Penalty System

-0.1.1 Penalties will be applied to the at fault party, Innocent parties will not be compensated.
-0.1.2 If a race steward is involved in the incident an alternate race steward will review.
-0.1.3 Multiple penalties can be accumulated in one race.
-0.1.4 The penalty points system is a way of keeping track of a driver's record of breaking the rules of clean racing and to more severely punish repeat offenders. Penalty points will be applied alongside normal race penalties, as per the list below.

Category

- Race Start/Restart/Caution violation - Minor - 5
- Blocking - Minor - 5
- At fault minor collision (on track) - Minor - 5
- At fault major collision (off track) - Major - 10
- Failure to wait for affected driver after at fault collision - Major- 10
- Abusing Track Limits - Major - 10
- Intentional Crashing - Major - 50

Immediate Race Penalties

- Each Minor Violation (1) -1 Grid Place on Finishing Result
- Each Major Violation (2) -2 Grid Places on Finishing Result

Sanction

- Single Race Qualifying Ban - 25
- Single Race Ban - 40
- Indefinite Series Suspension - 50
Tracks Records *Some lap times were effected by which patch was released at the time

Algarve International Circuit
1:24.200 - JayDiesle - Season 10
Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari
1:26.570 - staydown_killen - Season 8
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
1:27.621 - RacingAtHome - Season 9
Circuit de la Sarthe
1:20.520 - staydown_killen - Season 8
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
1:56.260 - Franky205pug - Season 7
Circuit of the Americas
1:43.560 - TexasTyme214 - Season 10
Daytona International Speedway RC
1:31.000 - Franky205pug - Season 6
Fuji Speedway
1:13.162 - chadbaseball15 - Season 7
Hockenheimring
1:23.153 - Franky205pug - Season 8
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
38.273 - 235.152 MPH - FutureF1 - Season 8
Indianapolis Motor Speedway GP
1:09.028 - TexasTyme214 - Season 10
Mugello Circuit
1:24.422 - TexasTyme214 - Season 10
Oulton Park Circuit
1:04.039 - TexasTyme214 - Season 9
Red Bull Ring
1:14.641 - chadbaseball15 - Season 7
Road America
1:43.367 - chadbaseball15 - Season 9
Silverstone Circuit
1:36.156 - chadbaseball15 - Season 8
Sportsland SUGO
1:03.320 - staydown_killen - Season 9
Streets of Long Beach
1:04.480 - JayDiesle - Season 10
Texas Motor Speedway
23.421 - 230.562 - davidb_185 - Season 10
Watkins Glen International
1:20.939 - chadbaseball15 - Season 10
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
1:06.320 - Franky205pug - Season 9
Willow Springs Raceway
58.260 - TexasTyme214 - Season 10

Last edited:
I have been racing with elite for over a year now and the atmosphere at elite has been a step above other league's I've raced in. Guys are open to helping with racing lines and tuning which is a huge advantages to guys struggling to develop a method for making cars more stable and finding the fast laps they need to stay competitive race to race.

I'm in China. Could I sign up rallycross,indy, Porsche GT3 CUP? I'm concern about the time difference between China and US
Rally and GT3 Cup are 8 pm us est starts. Which means 8 am for you. IndyCar would be a 7:45 am start for you. Hope to see you join us!

Although we have over 20 full time drivers committed for IndyCar, we are always accepting new entries. We have a KO qualifying and qualifying race so everyone will have a shot to make the 16 person lobby. The Porsche league should be full every round and expecting a solid turnout for RallyCross as well.

yeah,thanks,man! I could join in if I get up early lol. So I could join in Rallycross and Porsche GT3 CUP and my PSN ID is SebastianVanDTM.

This is my first time in a sim racing league, this is amazing!

yeah,thanks,man! I could join in if I get up early lol. So I could join in Rallycross and Porsche GT3 CUP and my PSN ID is SebastianVanDTM.

This is my first time in a sim racing league, this is amazing!

Awesome man! We have a great group of guys always willing to help with setups and track techniques!

Last edited:
It should be easy for you to create rules, you had the summer off. :lol:

Alternatively: It should be easy for you to create rules, you have a bunch of rowdy kids. :lol:
You'd think lol. Summer time was busy because of the leagues we have on pcars1, NASCAR Heat, and iRacing. Thankfully we have tons of support so a few of our drivers help run some of the series. The occasional in race argument can be compared to some of the kids in my classroom sometimes though lol.

1st league ive been in and its fair and full of realy good drivers,drivers will help you with setups and give u advice on tracks.all good fun

1st league ive been in and its fair and full of realy good drivers,drivers will help you with setups and give u advice on tracks.all good fun

Thanks Matt! These leagues are for you guys. We are a community and a community works together! 11 days until PCars2!

Hang on no assissts? Why aren't you using what the car has in authentic settings? The Porsche has abs and tc. Let us use them if we want. It helps less skilled drivers at least be able to work on race craft more than just controlling the car

Last edited:
Back