[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
edited almost all the preceding posts, and inserted power limits on cars to balance them. The serie is about to be finalized.

Ok just got the BRZ gt300 base model teaming up with DirtyNurbKing58 (true-blue-8)

Team name Diesel Pig Racing Team
Team colour rising blue metallic
Ctp.Madbean number 42
Wheel colour Indy yellow pearl

Questions can the car be turned up at all?

P.s
Just a small note I'll do my best to make race.
If race starts at 19:00 I can normal make it just means I may need to get up early.

But my night job being shifts works means if on shift I need to log out and goto work at 21:00

After some tests with the drivers that signed up the current idea is to keep all as simple as possible, so no tuning beside power limiter. This helps keeping the field close in lap times, but there's still time for changes after the test race(s?). This may change if most of the drivers agree to it.

In any case the 4 cars all behave really well and there's the right one for all driving stiles...

I'm interesting about this but i have some Questions

1. When is first race
2. Which days we will racing
3 What time?

and the last one is can i make my own team in this championship if i will participated

Hi, how come so few cars to choose from? Have you considered the Celica?

For the sale of good balance just these 4 cars. Might change in the future!

I'm interesting about this but i have some Questions

1. When is first race
2. Which days we will racing
3 What time?

and the last one is can i make my own team in this championship if i will participated

Days considered are monday tuesday and sunday.

Alla racers are invited to say thier favorite day! Concerning teams alla arewelcome to make one, just usue seme color and car of tour teamate.

Soon a test race will be planned, champ will start officially early january.

All interested add me to friends.

Ok that's good, and when is the first race, do you know approximately date when is first race?

Car: BRZ gt300 base mode
My PSN: balkanyou
Team name: KRT
car number: 11
Team colour: red (i will tell later full name of colour)

Last edited:
added you, just one BRZ is left and will available for s2000HR's teammate!

Hi can you update the list of cars to use and also if power increase/decrease so I can test,

thanks Bee_Bee9
in case you missed it all is updated now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you tune the suspension settings? I might be interested.

It's hard if we let it then it's tuned cars and just pp limit or BHP and waight limits.

Karsten sorting cars and knocking the power out down to make it as close as it can be.

I mean we want it close racing not someone 10 secs a lap faster than everyone else.

Rolo runs a BTCC race and there be I guess another car to choice from with pp limits.
But the one make races very cool with winners being handycap in next races.

I still seem to finish last never what happens :(
It's more the taking part and seeing how bad I do drive (in game) that I like.

It's hard if we let it then it's tuned cars and just pp limit or BHP and waight limits.

Karsten sorting cars and knocking the power out down to make it as close as it can be.

I mean we want it close racing not someone 10 secs a lap faster than everyone else.

Rolo runs a BTCC race and there be I guess another car to choice from with pp limits.
But the one make races very cool with winners being handycap in next races.

I still seem to finish last never what happens :(
It's more the taking part and seeing how bad I do drive (in game) that I like.

Do not worry endurance will allow you to get to know the tracks better, and to check others turoing points, racing lines. Also you're not a bad driver, you just seem to makle a couple mistakes per race, this serie will allow you to train concentration too. And to get better with cold tires, it seems youir weak point mate!

Right been busy with other things, will attempt to get on this evening to run some laps in the remainder cars, see what feels ok to me, any chance of some idea of target time for the tracks,

many thanks Bee9

In an about hour i'll race a 1:30 min race to test time and light changes over the course of a full race along with tire consumption and number of pit stops...

It's going to be uber boring but must be done lol if anyone wants to join even for a few mins it'll be a way to make things less boring :D

I'd like to sign up and join you guys :cheers:

gippone/PSN gprili/Team TBA #80/Car TBA

Awsome, hi m8 :)
btw karsten, you might want to put the pp limit alongside the power limiter of the cars. i'll try to help test some more, but we have BTCC tomorrow, so we need to practice lool. just hope madbean will make it

Last edited:
I'll be on BTCC training tomorrow night, may not do all 3 races as it only a testing.
May get on round the weekend as I'm off, when working I only normal do mornings.

In less it's race night of course

if you go to the 1st page, there is the list of cars, however you must put the correct power limiter to the car. hopefully me and karsten will be practicing tomorrow. if you add him and follow me, we'll let you know where and when :)

Back