[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
Thx really fun with some racing :)
My best time was 2.08.486 on Racing Hard with 320bhp. And 2.05.496 on Racing soft but with 325bhp did not know there was a limit on 320bhp first race :(

gippone did a 2.04.205 on last race with Racing softs thats realy fast. Dont think i can match that with the brz. Gonna do some test in the rx7 to see if im quicker in that, or if its only my skills that isn't that good :)

DirtyNurbKing58: They last longer but the time you loose with hard are more that the pit stop takes to change the softs.
I had Front:5 Rear:8 on the hards after 15 laps. And on the 10 lap race Front:4 Rear:7 wi

Last edited:
Using med and hard you can avoid a pit or ma ybe two along a 1:30+ race.

Also they can be a good way to tale time while weather changes....

2.08 with hards on that's not bad, how would med fronts go with soft rears?
And 2.04 in the rx7 that's unreal, think I'll buy the car tomorrow myself and see how I do to.

I would like to see how it goes down the staights as the BRZ did not really need 6th gear

Is there anything else I need to do now, obiously chose my car (still need to purchase the extra tyres), build is stock and that's about it.
Do I need to be in a team or ok to run by myself?

Nope think you got it, cars run as out of the tin.
But you may need to lower the bhp alls listed on first page.
Well will be updated to bhp if still in pp, think thats what meant to be happing.

And yes I think you can run by yourself, maybe add some of us to your buddy list.
So you can jump in on some testing and have a nose what times we doing.
Don't worry we also look at your times ;)

Need car number and colour, if in team colours run diffrent colour wheels.
Oh and I think you can play with the brake balance, something I keep on forgeting to look at.

@elevensixty have you got anything to report after your yesterday's training?

I was able to chase a couple very fast friends in very fast cars around the ring for a few laps and am finding it's just very hard to push the car beyond a certain point, and with driver fatigue in my case, slowing down and driving very conservative adds to your time quite a bit as the laps add up, so- don't just freshen up your car's chassis pre-race but come in fresh yourself or face the "driver pp deterioration".

Announcement:
We'll have 2 test races before the season start!

I was thinking about then sunday 5th of january and monday the 13th at 19:00 GMT. Please all racers try to attend it; it'll be really useful for the finishing touches and will be a good training for racing togheter and valuing all cars on the same field.

I can join Sunday for a limited time, if race prompt can finish.
Monday is good. Any changes I'll really try to give advance notice.

Also since the season would start after the second test race, please take a look at your friends list and think if any of them might be interested in the serie... If so tell them to join! I would like to have at least 10 cars on the grid before the season starts.
Done.

I did some laps with the Rx-7 on racing soft and 325bhp at Suzuka. And manage a 2.03.996 after 2 laps. Gonna do some laps with the other cars today to see what they can do.

Hi, put me down for a place. Will have to do some testing first to see if I can control the wheel spin as there isn't tuning allowed.

2:05:598 at 320bhp with RX7, car new so it's full power at 320bhp.
ekke best lap 2:03.571!

2:07:772 at 325bhp with BRZ, ekke in the rx7 at 315bhp 2:03.853!

But ekke saying he got the BRZ doing 2:04s with 325bhp.
Get some more testing down later on, maybe an idea to drop RX7 to 310bhp.
And have the BRZ on 325bhp.

We need to test other cars to make sure it fair, I'll buy some more now.

Will update a list of cars I can test soon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
2:07:772 at 325bhp with BRZ, ekke in the rx7 at 315bhp 2:03.853!

But ekke saying he got the BRZ doing 2:04s with 325bhp.
Get some more testing down later on, maybe an idea to drop RX7 to 310bhp.
And have the BRZ on 325bhp.

We need to test other cars to make sure it fair, I'll buy some more now.

Will update a list of cars I can test soon ;)

BRZ doing 2:04s with 325bhp. it was something like 2.04.8** or .9** gonna check the replay later today. But need testig on slower track maybe the brz is quicker on those tracks.

BRZ doing 2:04s with 325bhp. it was something like 2.04.8** or .9** gonna check the replay later today. But need testig on slower track maybe the brz is quicker on those tracks.

Really not sure the Rx7 seemed a lot easier to drive.

How would this sound?

Brz 310
Rx7 300
Garaya 320
Is350 330

Sounds good for testing but I think Brz needs to be 320.
It could be just bad gear box setting on the Brz, but even at 325bhp the Brz don't pull in 6th gear.

Need more testing I guess and I think, more before the test planned on sunday 5th of january and monday the 13th.

BHP setting go:

So go up in tens

In till you get up to 355 then it's 364, 374

Garaya change wheel colour not working?

Or this just my end it not working??

Also whats wrong with the GTR GT3 base model?
And there a 4wd scobby gt300 base car.

I think both cars need adding as scobby boy racers car and the GTR a boy racers dream car lol

Tested the Is350 at 325bhp time was 2:08.455, but I feel I could of gone faster.
Just the car send you to sleep driving it and then you got to wake up.

Bit like the Brz really

don't know me doing some testing.
scobby gt300 car a best 2:07:309 with alot of mistakes.
Car seems to let you get away with alot really, eats front tryes I think bad point.

That's 325bhp next test the GTR at 325bhp.

Forget the GTR it sucks needs more power.
Then it also needs more control add more power it would I guess be a right nightmare?

Best lap in the GTR pls don't ask all bad laps.

Well my testing over for today, I think maybe back later.
Wife wants her TV back :(

But I don't see nothing wrong with letting that scobby in on car choice options.

Has a race night/time been confirmed for this yet?

So far seems it'll be Monday qualy start at 19:00 GMT race starts like 15 mins later

Also whats wrong with the GTR GT3 base model?
And there a 4wd scobby gt300 base car.

I think both cars need adding as scobby boy racers car and the GTR a boy racers dream car lol

both taken out to avoid having a field too hard to balance

BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 No more available! I do not think rx7 it needs a nerfing if all people already took the brz lol

i guess the easy to drive feeling can be more important than raw lap times in the long run. after all is endurance :)

That day/time is ok, but I'm not sure I can commit 100% to every race night.

If I can I'd happily race as and when (I guess as a reserve/indie)

If i'm not mistaken it's AWD. Really unfair advantage in a serie with weather chance.

That day/time is ok, but I'm not sure I can commit 100% to every race night.

If I can I'd happily race as and when (I guess as a reserve/indie)
Just signup mate and race when you can :)

I'll be calling dibs on a rx-7 too. I think i'll team up with Gippone under the Scuderia Fronzini Banner!

Fgyv.jpeg

Two day ago test race, a few pictures :)

dvwd.jpg

First corners

ddgv.jpg

Getting Overtaken

vj19.jpg

Here starts the rain at sunset

dy79.jpg

Lone Leader

njdg.jpg

Losing it in the rain

Garaya change wheel colour not working?

Or this just my end it not working??
Correct it doesn't work though it will charge you and seem to apply, with no actual effect. mentioned this in the things you want fixed thread

Two day ago test race, a few pictures :)

dvwd.jpg

First corners

ddgv.jpg

Getting Overtaken

vj19.jpg

Here starts the rain at sunset

dy79.jpg

Lone Leader

njdg.jpg

Losing it in the rain

Wow! I'm famous! Glad I passed clean (I think) :P

I'll be calling dibs on a rx-7 too. I think i'll team up with Gippone under the Scuderia Fronzini Banner!

Fgyv.jpeg
This= awesome

Back