[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
oh this explain all :P thanks mate!

@ekke
can you check if all the cars you tested have a green chassis? i've noticed some cars can be eveno more then one secon per lap slower on most tracks even if the chassis is just yellow...

this might explain why the brz is not so performing in your hands as we tested before; if you run a lot with it, it might have reached the degrade of performance point.

oh this explain all :P thanks mate!

@ekke
can you check if all the cars you tested have a green chassis? i've noticed some cars can be eveno more then one secon per lap slower on most tracks even if the chassis is just yellow...

this might explain why the brz is not so performing in your hands as we tested before; if you run a lot with it, it might have reached the degrade of performance point.

All cars chassi is in good condition and i have rebuilt it just before the Silverstone test. But noticed i forgotten to change oil in the BRZ so the bhp had been lowered to 316 bhp. I will run some laps with the brz to see what times i get i think i could lower them to high 2.06.

The plan was
Rx7 300
Garaya 310
Brz 320
Is 330

I think this is a good plan for the test race but +5 for bhp users.

TEST RACE 1: January 5th (excepionally on sunday)

10 minutes Qualifying session starts at 19:00

Race check immediatly after. We'll be using a non championship track!

Please guys try not to miss this and next test race for we need to get the final balance right on spot!

Please confirm your presence and what car you think you'll be entering with!

Test race 2 will be held on the 13th. After these two races the championship will start!

I'll be there in my brz but hoping my bhp will be 325, or maybe 330.
What would be good is let True do the BRZ at 330 bhp he faster than me.
I see cars fair with the BRZ and IS in my tests, just see the IS a little more boring to drive.
And that makes you wake up when the back just jumps out.

RX7 I think we need to run at 305 or maybe 105 ;)

If it is on January 5th I can make it :D
Can you please Karsten summarize the HP (or BHP) that we will be using for each car in the test and what track we will race for pre-season?

GTP gippone/PSN gprili/Team: Scuderia Fronzini #80/RX7 Black

Brz 310
Rx7 300
Garaya 320
Is350 330

Again for bhp userà add +5hps
We'll try like this in test race1, and correct it in test 2.

After test 2 rules will be definitive. Will change only if a car unecpectedly over perform the others. This will happen after the third Championship race.

Last edited:
Wow I've fallen behind- our initial run + few laps test is all I've ran and I'm sure not to be competitive like this.
Looks like car regulations have changed? Need to read back and I'll jump on some practice soon, and post here when I do- also let me know if you're running practice I'll try to join.

@azidahaka I think I'm confused- at what hp should I run Garaiya or other cars, and, will the 1st race be Suzuka? So I can practice 1st course with correct settings. Thanks and looking forward to racing!

Last edited:
@elevensixty
RX7 295bhp/300hp
GARAYA 305bhp/310hp
BRZ 315bhp/320hp
IS 325bhp/330hp

this is what we found out so far and i "hope" will work. test race 1 and 2 will be on non championship tracks... Please try to attend both so we can fix the cars in stone :D

Hi! I'd be interested in the first test-race on january 5th. The 19:00 time you're talking about - you mean CET (Central European Time), right?
GTPlanet: Masterplan / PSN: JornLande666 / Team: none, I guess; No. 23 / RX7 GT300 Base Model '06

P.S. as for the first post, as you suggest racing on "sun mon tues 20:30 GMT," that's fime by me. ;-)

Last edited:
@elevensixty
RX7 295bhp/300hp
GARAYA 305bhp/310hp
BRZ 315bhp/320hp
IS 325bhp/330hp

this is what we found out so far and i "hope" will work. test race 1 and 2 will be on non championship tracks... Please try to attend both so we can fix the cars in stone :D

thank you! 5th and 13th here I come. (maybe I'll try an IS, that extra 20hp sounds tempting..though rx7 was going to be my original choice, but went with the Garaya to be interesting, but...)

Hi! I'd be interested in the first test-race on january 5th. The 19:00 time you're talking about - you mean CET (Central European Time), right?
GTPlanet: Masterplan / PSN: JornLande666 / Team: none, I guess; No. 23 / RX7 GT300 Base Model '06

P.S. as for the first post, as you suggest racing on "sun mon tues 20:30 GMT," that's fime by me. ;-)

It's GMT so on CET you should add a +1 if i'm not mistaken! I hope you'll stay on for the championship too!

thank you! 5th and 13th here I come. (maybe I'll try an IS, that extra 20hp sounds tempting..though rx7 was going to be my original choice, but went with the Garaya to be interesting, but...)
yeah i took just 4 cars but all of them have that "something special" about them :D

It's GMT so on CET you should add a +1 if i'm not mistaken! I hope you'll stay on for the championship too!
OK, I updated my notifier. :-) That means, that races should end at approx. 23:00 CET = 22:00 GMT, right? That mind be cool
I hope too, though I'm under the impression I'll be terribly slow. I've noticed here someone doing approx. 2:02 on Suzuka. So far I'm nowhere near that. :-D

@masterplan
no, 19:00 GMT it's going to be 20:00! else you would join us when race is ended lol :D

also do not worry you're not the only slow one here ;) i'm as slow as you'll be i fear

ah damn i missed so many posts, no notifications have come up! I've tried to test but atm i need to test GT300, BTCC-7, Megane, WTCC and STCC. so yeah, im pretty busy lool. i should be able to make it, sundays are awkward for me so i may be late but on time lol. Just tell me what to do and i'll just drive. im like a raikkonen. sleep, wake up, give me a car, i'll drive then go back to sleep lool :)

So I finally managed to read the whole thread thoroughly.
azidahaka: imho good idea turning splitstream from weak to real. In the initial post, it still states weak. ;-)

I'll be adding you guys as PSN friends later today, so when you find a friend request from JornLande666, that's me. ;-) :-)

Reading your times here I might not be such a total loser afterall. Meaning it seems I won't necesarily be 10 laps behind in the end of the race.* :-D I did some quick testing yesterday with a 295 bhp RX-7 RS tyres on Suzuka, dry, and I managed to average about 2:08 - 2:09, record being I think about 2:07. Did some mistakes though in other laps, but I can train that, as well as I'll have to do a lot of training in the rain. Also I'm used to drive when grip reduction is set to low instead of real, so that'll mean a lot of learning for me too.

Anyway guys I'd like to ask a favor from you. If you had the time, would any of you bother to do some testing with me? As I'm used to offline driving with only occasional online racing in a small number of drivers varying in skills, I would like to test driving in a pack of cars. I would hate if my lack of skills would cause a collision costing somebody a position.

* Guys do you have any tips for driving on water? Right now I'm testing on Spa, 100 % water and I feel like a total idiot. :-D I just did 11 laps, in one of which I managed not to spin, though I lost control over the car once. Time: 2:55.

Now I've done 17 laps on Monza, full wet. Last cca 5 laps I was averaging 2:11,5 with a record of 2:10.891. Is it good, or totally hopeless?

I also did the toilet test after entering pits on Monza with 25 % of fuel in my tank. I passed. :-D

Last edited:
@masterplan
Call when you see me online! I'll gladly test along with you!

In rain use hard wet set tires when wetness is around 60. Brake early and in a straight line, do not go full throttle in the first two gears, play with gas.

Oh and races do not have to get rain in them it depends on real weather and pure chance. So wish for a dry race lol

Can't help much cause i'm not sono good as a driver

First of all happy new year to you all! I would like to join the test race on Jan 5th.

Car: Autobacs Garaiya GT 300 Base Model
PSN: infodevil
Car Number: 92

No team. For me the best day for the championship is Sunday.

Thx

Welcome onboard! Do far it seems we'll race on mondays, hope youll msnage two stay with us.

In any case enjoy the test race!

Add me two to your friends!

Back