[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
@azidahaka , what are the season 2 cars and their specs?

:cheers:
the four cars we have now with brz at 320, with them the impreza gt300 at 310hps.

i'm evaluating the evo ix touring car as the sixth car... this OnE would run at 310 or 320, but i would need help in testing out from experienced and fast drivers like u gippone and skeng ;)

jokes aside if anyone wants to help testing these two, and give suggestiona about how to balance them i would gladly accept alla inputs!

So i did a bit of testing around Brands Hatch as it was still fresh in my mind from Mondays race. I tested all this seasons cars plus the Subaru and Evo. The main thing i found with the new cars was the 4wd making them so easy to control which will give them a huge advantage. The main problem i found was with the Evo, it's aero is half that of the other cars on the grid and running it at 310bhp made it way slower around corners so i didnt bother testing at 320bhp as it wouldnt of got near the other times.

Lap times were as follows -

Impreza - 310bhp - 1.26.332

BRZ - 315b - 1.26.298

RX7 - 295bhp - 1.26.407

Lexus - 325bhp - 1.26.439

Evo - To slow, put down to low aero imo.

Garaiya - Couldn't get a clean lap but was up on time on nearly each lap until i made a mistake, I think this is the fastest car if kept clean and under control.

Just to add, none of the laps were perfect so i think they could all push into the very low 26's or very high 25's.

If you want me to run any other cars just give me the car and specs and i can compare to these times.

Edit- noticed the BRZ should of been at 320, it was already the fastest for me so I doubt it needs the extra

Last edited:
If you could run a test at another track like monza and take note about times and top speeds it would be very useful.

I'm surprised about the evo, give it a run at 320, and look at brake bias, in my test was at the very lest decent. There's othe cars to be tested but i do not have their specs at hand now

Maybe it's because I didn't like how the EVO felt so didn't really give it a chance, I'll try it again tonight on a different track.

If you can get the other cars and specs up for later this evening I can get them bought and tested too. Also what happened about the Celica or the FR cusco Subaru? They are good cars that ran in the last GT300 series I ran in. It'd be good if they could get a chance.

Celica is too damn good. The cusco is already in as impreza base model. When i get home i'll post a few othe cars that should be tested, i think the aem honda s2000 at 310hp was one that might get in. The aem not the insane opera one

Finally got a new modem. Feel like I was detached from the world without having online access.

Congrats GP on your chip.

I have absolutely nothing to gain or lose so I will try the BRZ for Mondays race.

Didn't want to waste time practicing offline line because apparently there are 2 games on one disk (offline and online).

Celica is too damn good. The cusco is already in as impreza base model. When i get home i'll post a few othe cars that should be tested, i think the aem honda s2000 at 310hp was one that might get in. The aem not the insane opera one
although i would love to test , i am having now to get used to my new wheels setup, and i dont really know next weeks track very well, hopefully i will be up to speed after a short while.

Here I am guys I'm sorry I wasn't around lately but I am now abroad in Austria for work and I did not had time to write on the forum. Thanks for the compliments and looking forward to the next series wondering what car I will be using... would be a very good challenge to change car now... I will be back Friday night so I will start to train for Motegi only Saturday morning...

Congratulations to aboe for a great win in brands hatch... next season will be even more challenging than this one with you!

Just a suggestion from an outsider who is also testing GT300 cars for a multi make series. Set a minimum weight of 1100kg for the room (race). That forces the Celica to run at the same weight as the RX7 and brings its performance in line with the other cars. Then you can adjust the HP. Without looking at my notes I think I am at 300 HP and it is in the ballpark with the other models. Just a suggestion.

Any lap times for motegi? Had some rl issues and couldn't run any lap yet...

Btw guys all try to be on track and kissgoodbye at a great first season! :)

the four cars we have now with brz at 320, with them the impreza gt300 at 310hps.

i'm evaluating the evo ix touring car as the sixth car... this OnE would run at 310 or 320, but i would need help in testing out from experienced and fast drivers like u gippone and skeng ;)

jokes aside if anyone wants to help testing these two, and give suggestiona about how to balance them i would gladly accept alla inputs!

320 is 315bhp? If so, I'll run the BRZ with those regs at Motegi.

Cant remember but think i got 1 55s
Thanks, i'm a bit stuck with rl issues and i just changed glasses and got a bit of head spinning so not the best situation to run tests... Hope i won't lose my 3rd place last round :P
320 is 315bhp? If so, I'll run the BRZ with those regs at Motegi.
You would penalize yourself over other brzs, but it's your call! :)

It's fine - I'm only racing for the enjoyment so it's OK :)
If you feel like that you might try a s2 car and tell us your impressions :)

In season 2 with success penalty you'll have a lot of fun fighting with others.. I'm sure that after round 1 when the penalties start to kick in and in race2 when they might stack up i'm pretty sure the pack will be VERY close :)

Later today i should be able to open the s2 topic and start getting things rolling

If you feel like that you might try a s2 car and tell us your impressions :)

In season 2 with success penalty you'll have a lot of fun fighting with others.. I'm sure that after round 1 when the penalties start to kick in and in race2 when they might stack up i'm pretty sure the pack will be VERY close :)

Later today i should be able to open the s2 topic and start getting things rolling

I though that the BRZ at 315bhp was a S2 car, no?

If not, though, which car would you like me to test?

Brz is a s2 car and it was at 315 at start of season. The drivers were quite vocal about it being slow so it was upped by 10hps.

It was a bad call from me since it was ok as it was, so it'll be back at 315bhp/320hps for season 2.

There's a few cars i would like to hear opinions about, not sure they'll be included in s2 but feedback from sucha solid driver like you is certainly welcome!

If you want to test a 100% new car you
can try the subaru impreza gt'300 base model at 305bhps. I and gippone tested it and it seems it'll be included.

Or the evo ix touring car at 305 and 315, this needs more testing due to it being a bit understeery but feels fast.

The honda s2000 lm from aem at 310hps/305bhp was tested too and looked ready to join... But it would be the only car with a livery on...

There's other cars but these are amongst the most likely to make the cut.

Experiment on what you like and post time if you have the chance :)

Was there some talk of the ADVAN Impreza being included as well, due to it being an FR, unlike the 4WD Base Model?

i have nothing against testing that one too.
the 4x4 proved really balanced much to my surprise, even on standing starts

Thanks, i'm a bit stuck with rl issues and i just changed glasses and got a bit of head spinning so not the best situation to run tests... Hope i won't lose my 3rd place last round :P

You would penalize yourself over other brzs, but it's your call! :)
How many laps is Mondays race ?

haven't run a single l a p yet... if the times are as skeng says 1.55 i think it'll be 40 or 45 laps.. weather is sunny.

btw i opened s2 topic and sono i'll post the exciting news about it...

we're going to get under the fgta banner as an example ;)

OK. I did some tests with both the Subaru Imprezas...

At 305bhp, the Impreza Base Model did 1:55.2 after a few laps - it seems to need a while to warm up before it gets on the pace;

At 315bhp, the ADVAN Impreza did 1:54.3xx, so I changed to 295bhp and was in 1:55.6 territory. I tried it at 305bhp and managed 1:55.1 with some errors, so I think it could get into the 54's with more practice. This car is very good from the off, compared to the Base Model version - it can hit decent lap times straight away. Of course, I hadn't driven the Base Model before today so that would definitely be a factor in my being able to lap well from the get go;

I've yet to test the BRZ at 315bhp but managed 1:54.6's yesterday at 325bhp so would expect some drop in performance... probably close to about 55.1 at the lower power regs. I'll do some laps at 315bhp either this evening or tomorrow afternoon, after a race I have.

Back