[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
@aboe thanks for your tests, i'm pretty sure the base model is the easier to throw in but any test is a good test :)
@ekke
@gippone
@masterplan
@BAZZER
@Stephen Vann
@BAKEMISTER
@ADR_PILOFINO
@elevensixty
@priesty_lfc
@SkengD
@CaptainCake
@BIGCAROLINA
now a seek peek at what is coming in season2!!!
(btw season 2 topic is open)

First of all we're about to enter the FGTA! For being 100% complain to it i'll need 2 stewards (if logic and skeng want to keepup it's fine) and a secondary host!

Everything below is close to final but might be subject to changes. I'll listen to suggestions, as always!

Beside these news we'll have a wider grid, from 5 to 8 cars to choose from depending on the tests we'll run. And the season will expand to 12 rounds, with at least one non weather change track! The points are revised, and the promotion of performance is introduced. Read below for details and remember that things might change.

2.3. Team Formation

Teams are formed of 2 drivers that will choose the same car. No mixed cars teams are allowed. If a driver quits the series it can be replaced by a reserve driver. The reserve drive will use the car of the driver that stepped down.

A max of 4 cars per manufacturers can be chosen. This means that if a manufacturer has two car model in the serie only 2 per each car are allowed.

5.1. Points

Points will be awarded for finishing position as follows. All drivers that will effectively start will be eligible for points. Drivers that are joining and not actually racing can be dropped out in favour of a reserve. We are also using a drop round system. This means that out of the 12 races, you will only be scored on your best 11 results. Allowing each driver to miss 1 round, effectively penalty free.

1st: 30

2nd: 24

3rd: 20

4th: 16

5th: 14

6th: 12

7th: 10

8th: 9

9th: 8

10th: 7

11th: 6

12th: 5

13th:4

14th: 3

15th: 2

16th: 1

5.1.1. Bonus points

Bonus points will be awarded to the driver in each class that gets pole position and fastest lap.

Pole Position: 1 point

Fastest Lap: 1 point

Finishing on lead lap: 1 point

6.1.1. Success Penalties and Promotion of Performance

We operate a success penalty system in this championship, which will restrict the hp/bhps limit for the first 4 finishers as detailed below:

1st = -20hps

2nd = -10 hps

3rd = -10 hps

4th = -10 hps

The following are stackable. this means that if a driver finishes a race in first position and the following one in 4th (just as an example) he’ll get a -30hps in the following race.

Dropping out of the top 4 will lift a -10hps penalty. This mean that if the aforementioned driver will end in 6th position on the 3rd race, he’ll just have a -20hps in the fourth race. Skipping a race WILL NOT count for lifting the success penalty.

The first and final round are both run without whatsoever success penalty or Promotion of Performance!

The Promotion of Performance is thought to help slower drivers improve and catch up with the rest of the grid. Any driver that did not manage a top four finish in the first half of the championship (6th race) will receive a bonus of 10hps for the rest of the season (excluding final round). The hp increase will be lost after the driver reaches a top 4 position.

Hope to hear your impressions on it!

reverse team standings based only for confirmed teams.

being only 4 teams that started and finished with 2 drivers:

Scuderia Fronzini 1110+160=1270
Shady Racing 815+130=945
Team Kenshin 680+95=775
Pinkies GB 440+65=505

as for now standings:
Pinkies
kenshin
shady
Fronzini

filo, ekke and the other one-man teams are suggested to join each others to be competitive, else they might get a random newbie ;)

@aboe thanks for your tests, i'm pretty sure the base model is the easier to throw in but any test is a good test :)
@ekke
@gippone
@masterplan
@BAZZER
@Stephen Vann
@BAKEMISTER
@ADR_PILOFINO
@elevensixty
@priesty_lfc
@SkengD
@CaptainCake
@BIGCAROLINA
now a seek peek at what is coming in season2!!!
(btw season 2 topic is open)

First of all we're about to enter the FGTA! For being 100% complain to it i'll need 2 stewards (if logic and skeng want to keepup it's fine) and a secondary host!

Everything below is close to final but might be subject to changes. I'll listen to suggestions, as always!
Beside these news we'll have a wider grid, from 5 to 8 cars to choose from depending on the tests we'll run. And the season will expand to 12 rounds, with at least one non weather change track! The points are revised, and the promotion of performance is introduced. Read below for details and remember that things might change.

2.3. Team Formation

Teams are formed of 2 drivers that will choose the same car. No mixed cars teams are allowed. If a driver quits the series it can be replaced by a reserve driver. The reserve drive will use the car of the driver that stepped down.

A max of 4 cars per manufacturers can be chosen. This means that if a manufacturer has two car model in the serie only 2 per each car are allowed.

5.1. Points

Points will be awarded for finishing position as follows. All drivers that will effectively start will be eligible for points. Drivers that are joining and not actually racing can be dropped out in favour of a reserve. We are also using a drop round system. This means that out of the 12 races, you will only be scored on your best 11 results. Allowing each driver to miss 1 round, effectively penalty free.

1st: 30

2nd: 24

3rd: 20

4th: 16

5th: 14

6th: 12

7th: 10

8th: 9

9th: 8

10th: 7

11th: 6

12th: 5

13th:4

14th: 3

15th: 2

16th: 1

5.1.1. Bonus points

Bonus points will be awarded to the driver in each class that gets pole position and fastest lap.

Pole Position: 1 point

Fastest Lap: 1 point

Finishing on lead lap: 1 point

6.1.1. Success Penalties and Promotion of Performance

We operate a success penalty system in this championship, which will restrict the hp/bhps limit for the first 4 finishers as detailed below:

1st = -20hps

2nd = -10 hps

3rd = -10 hps

4th = -10 hps

The following are stackable. this means that if a driver finishes a race in first position and the following one in 4th (just as an example) he’ll get a -30hps in the following race.

Dropping out of the top 4 will lift a -10hps penalty. This mean that if the aforementioned driver will end in 6th position on the 3rd race, he’ll just have a -20hps in the fourth race. Skipping a race WILL NOT count for lifting the success penalty.

The first and final round are both run without whatsoever success penalty or Promotion of Performance!

The Promotion of Performance is thought to help slower drivers improve and catch up with the rest of the grid. Any driver that did not manage a top four finish in the first half of the championship (6th race) will receive a bonus of 10hps for the rest of the season (excluding final round). The hp increase will be lost after the driver reaches a top 4 position.

Hope to hear your impressions on it!
agian , very good work Karsten , looking forward to it .

this means that if a driver finishes a race in first position and the following one in 4th (just as an example) he’ll get a -30hps in the following race.

there is not a limit of a downgrade HP performance? I mean if someone wins (very unlikely) the first 3 rounds he'll get -60hp? and so on?? we could have -80hp etc.? :nervous:

reverse team standings based only for confirmed teams.

being only 4 teams that started and finished with 2 drivers:

Scuderia Fronzini 1110+160=1270
Shady Racing 815+130=945
Team Kenshin 680+95=775
Pinkies GB 440+65=505

as for now standings:
Pinkies
kenshin
shady
Fronzini

filo, ekke and the other one-man teams are suggested to join each others to be competitive, else they might get a random newbie ;)
May i run the Impreza gt300 base , on Monday ? as i only have 4 cars in my garage and that one of them , its already pink and numbered up ? also if its up for next season i might like a try at that ? anway let me know asap ?
as id like to do a test race with it tomorrow ? and what bhp / hp would it be at ?

there is not a limit of a downgrade HP performance? I mean if someone wins (very unlikely) the first 3 rounds he'll get -60hp? and so on?? we could have -80hp etc.? :nervous:

if you can win 3 consecutive race on such rules i should ban you lol

seriously talking the new season is going two be quote a differenti and entertaining experienve for ALL DRIVERS and i'm sure we'll have a great varietà of results and winners.

we'll take a look at how we'll it will work in the test races, but i seriously doubt anyone will ever get more than a 40hp penalty....

I'll be online to test a full motegi race at around 15.30 uk time (16.30 central europe time), anyone coming?

updated the season 2 topic with the 3 extra cars that might make the cut and enter the serie!

Also the FGTA partnership is almost done! ;)

Compiled a list for all those that wish to signup for season 2!

GTP: azidahaka PSN: karsten_beoulve n°13
GTP: gippone PSN: gprili
GTP: Masterplan PSN: JornLande666
GTP: BAZZER PSN: Flanked

GTP:harsk100 PSN: HarskGaming96

drivers that might be interested:

@@aboe PSN: aboe_83
@@ekke PSN: ekke-_
@@s2000HR PSN: balkanyou
@@Stephen Vann PSN: LOGICLINE
@@BAKEMISTER PSN: BAKEMISTER
@@ADR_PILOFINO PSN:TNR_FILO
@@elevensixty PSN: elevensixty
@@priesty_lfc PSN: Priesty_lfc
@@SkengD PSN: Skendigi
@BIGKC
@@RampageRacing
@@BIG CAROLINA PSN:BIGKC777

topic is here

Compiled a list for all those that wish to signup for season 2!

GTP: azidahaka PSN: karsten_beoulve n°13
GTP: gippone PSN: gprili
GTP: Masterplan PSN: JornLande666
GTP: BAZZER PSN: Flanked

GTP:harsk100 PSN: HarskGaming96

drivers that might be interested:

@@aboe PSN: aboe_83
@@ekke PSN: ekke-_
@@s2000HR PSN: balkanyou
@@Stephen Vann PSN: LOGICLINE
@@BAKEMISTER PSN: BAKEMISTER
@@ADR_PILOFINO PSN:TNR_FILO
@@elevensixty PSN: elevensixty
@@priesty_lfc PSN: Priesty_lfc
@@SkengD PSN: Skendigi
@BIGKC
@@RampageRacing
@@BIG CAROLINA PSN:BIGKC777

topic is here
Count me in for sure Karsten please

Done about 30 laps earlier but still don't think I'm taking the last chicane right. Will have to try and watch the line of you fast guys. Anyone think they have a rough pole time yet, 54's maybe, or quicker? I'm hitting consistent 56's with the odd 55 thrown in for good measure.

Seems you'll do great fla! I'm around low 56...

Btw it shouldn't rain but yesterday's training was shocking lol... The way weather is randomized is weird at times :D

Not touched GT in awhile! :/

A lot of real life stuff going on plus getting South Park (which is excellent btw) has just restricted my time, plus I'm not feeling GT as much as I was earlier in the year.

With Infamous Second Son end of March and DriveClub early April I'm not sure I can commit to S2 at this point......

I'm running tonight although no idea what time I'll be getting but I'll see where I am for S2

Not touched GT in awhile! :/

A lot of real life stuff going on plus getting South Park (which is excellent btw) has just restricted my time, plus I'm not feeling GT as much as I was earlier in the year.

With Infamous Second Son end of March and DriveClub early April I'm not sure I can commit to S2 at this point......

I'm running tonight although no idea what time I'll be getting but I'll see where I am for S2
They need to implement a don't like button lol

You'll love season 2, with success penalty and promotion of performance i'm sure we'll get all the grid on podium or better along the season

Well the update was useless, no tyre bug fix. And that's all i care about really, oh and camber still isn't fixed.

Last edited:
AN UPDATE IS OUT!!! GET ONLINE EARLY TO DL IT!

I was reading this thread right now https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/update-1-05-undocumented-changes.304878/
We must check this point before race tonight I think:

• Seems that the "possibility of change wheather" (the one with 0-60 values) now effects the humidity of the track instead of changes of the wheather...
    With 80% humidity at start and 0% wheather and possibility of change at 50, the track surface reaches from 80% to 0% in about... 10 seconds...

I was reading this thread right now https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/update-1-05-undocumented-changes.304878/

• Seems that the "possibility of change wheather" (the one with 0-60 values) now effects the humidity of the track instead of changes of the wheather...
    With 80% humidity at start and 0% wheather and possibility of change at 50, the track surface reaches from 80% to 0% in about... 10 seconds...
Gp good spot , im more worried what temp the gravels traps are lol

So they have 80% wet on a sunny day and put weather speed at 50... Iirc when i run tests the weather speed is logaritmic in increase so 10 seconds might be like 4 hours...

Or i misunderstood?

Back