Endurance Races-Competition

Im at about 30%completion and am about to start doing Endurance races, can anyone tell me the kind of competition ill see in each of the endurance races? So i can determine what kind of car i should use, thanks

Night Hammer
Im at about 30%completion and am about to start doing Endurance races, can anyone tell me the kind of competition ill see in each of the endurance races? So i can determine what kind of car i should use, thanks
Why don't you preview them to find out.

Oh, the Infineon race is awesome. Run the El Cap Endurance first, to get the Toyota C88-V Race Car to run in the Infineon race. 👍

As i don't have GT4 yet(10th of march) i was wondering weather you could tell me. Are the 24hr Endurance races ture to life as in time wise?? and if they are whats the best one to do first? and with what car?.
I'm just trying to get an idea on what these 24hr Endurance races are like. Oh and how many endurance races are there all up?..
Sorry if this is the wrong thread

mtnsponger
theres only 3 24hr enduros, 1 is nurburgring, then other 2 are sarthe i think.
they are 24hrs, but the scenery doesnt change.

So the nurburg 24 hr... does it actually get dark while your racing? if so, i don't remember seeing lights so do your headlights actually work?

I think thats what Mtnsponger means by "but the scenery doesnt change." that it stays the same all the way through the race, i.e no night driving etc.
Which of these enduro's would be the easy to tackle first??

Selah_Racer
So the nurburg 24 hr... does it actually get dark while your racing? if so, i don't remember seeing lights so do your headlights actually work?
No. The 24 hours races are run in a world of perpetual daylight. There is no night driving on either the 'Ring or La Sarthe. If you want a night race, go to Clubman/SSR5.

Back