endurance races

• Thread starter coolrules
  • 15 comments
i am 3/4 of the way to completing the begginer section of gt3 and all i need now is the certain types of cars to enter certain races ..well i was wondring what is the cheapest car that will be possable to win the super speedway endurance race ...so in other words what is the cheapest yet fast car

of course u can get a stang faster than that, the stang starts off at higher hp and it can get more hp from oil changes and basic tune ups

just get a viper and tune it up to 1110hp, i kicked a$$ and won by 20 laps, it costs 70,000 but that aint that much just race series races, u get 7,500 per race on one of em in the beginners league and when u win it u get 20,000. To win this just by the LANCER!!!! VI my first new car ever in the GT series was the lancer, it is the best, plus u can go into the evolution event.

:burnout:

Originally posted by Karlos
A Mazda MX-5 with a level 2 turbo kicks some serious bottom!

The MX-5 is as quick as a sloth super glued to a tree. Ie. slow as F$$k.

Go for a Ruf RGT. Top speed around 430kph!

The Mitsubshi 3000 GT VR-4, when fully modded, gives over 1000 hp. That, plus the fact that it's four wheel drive, makes it the best buy for the money in my opinion.

the rx-7 was my second car, and i am still using it today... its pretty fast with 600+ hp, and will win alot of racers for you... Over all I have been really impressed with the usage I have gotten from this car. :cheers:

if your gonna buy a mitsubishi then buy the lancer, its worth the money and u can get a lot of hp out of it for the price and its easy to handle PLUS it can also be a rally car when u buy the wheels, so i think the lancers the best!

I agree with ZO6 3000GT won me it fully tuned with GT oil in it your boosting out over 1000hp!! Wicked car for 4x4 races to and all the other endurance races it soon pays itself off!!

Good Luck

- Hint for Super Speedway, purchase super slick (hard) racing tyres for minimal pit stops........................

Here's an unpopular answer.
get a cheap camaro and get just the engine upgrades you can afford and super-slick tires. The endurance race will not be a problem.

it doesnt amtter about the tires, u could have super soft if u wanted, so long as u wallhug-just drive along side the barrier and when the corner comes up turn as hard as u can, u will take the corner faster than them lot and the barrier will stop u from spinnin. im my viper 1110hp with medium soft tyres i won by 20 laps doin that, and i only did 4 stops

Back