Enthusia Professional...This is REAL!

• Thread starter Jandrovi
  • 49 comments
Spain
Spain
Hi from Spain!

As you all know, in 2005 all PS2 owners will be proud of having two great road car simulators: GT4 (of course) and a very promising Enthusia Professional Racing.

What´s new in this topic?...The new screenshots and video you can see in it´s official page: http://www.enthusia-racing.com

Prepare yourself to see what realism means :dopey: Click this link and watch the "Physics Comparion" movie where they show the handling of a Mazda MX5 and then the same situation in the game...It´s fantastic!!.

The link:

http://www.enthusia-racing.com/eng/movie.html

I know this is a GT4 forum, but I think that, above all, we all are "sim-racing" lovers, aren´t we?.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my english (remember I´m from Spain).

Looks pretty sweet and the physics comparison vid was excellent but I still cant shake the feeling that this game will end up like Driving Emotion Type S or Group S Challenge. Konami just doesnt inspire much hope IMO making a racing game anything special. The game does however have full support for the Driving Force Pro so I will be continuing to keep an eye on it.

its looking veeeeery nice, not totally convinced by the physics though as i dont think they were showing anything mind blowing (could have recorded one of those for previous gt's). the cars all look slightly overheavy to me, and the roll doesnt look as snappy as irl. maybe just me...

oh and the guys voice is SO irritating.. "REAL PHYSICS"

Things to take from the video...

1. McLaren SLR (Avec working air brake!).
2. Nurburgring NS.
3. Ruf instead of Porsche.

C.

That DFP wheel in the movie was bigger than regular one, if it was a DFP at all...

Anyway, game looks very promising.

IMO this games biggest flaw is the cars it features, from what I've seen and heared most of the cars in Enthusia will also be in GT4, and if both games feel similar then there isn't much point in owning both. Enthusia will need a large selection of cars and features that GT4 doesn't have or it's just going to be pointless, even if it's physics are as good as GT4's.

Where was this hype when I was talking about. OH yes, it was all about the Forza Vs. GT4 war.

Anyways, already going to be reserved next month.

Moving this to the PS2 forum, where it belongs. This is the GT4 section, and even if it's somewhat of a GT4 competitor, it's not GT4. The "Forza" threads at least had an element worthy of debate against and for each game.

McLaren F1GTR
Where was this hype when I was talking about. OH yes, it was all about the Forza Vs. GT4 war.

Anyways, already going to be reserved next month.
Like I said before. Its impossible to compare games on different systems.

Man, impressive... all these car games are getting so close to reality the only way I'd want to compare them all is from the actual game not screen shots. 👍

GonzGTmaster
Meant to say better than GT4? ill see in half a year when enthusia comes out.
It won't be a half year I can tell you that. They will stall the dates. Trust me, they will.

Hi all, this is my first post... I've been lurking too much in this place!

What's the wheel that is shown in the second video?

I've been watching the video frame by frame (actual wheel footoage starts at 1:29) and it is not Logitech's DFPro: someone correctly said that it seems bigger than Logitech's DFPro, but in fact is very different although it is also clear that it supports 900 degrees...

See the video capture attached.

Any idea?

Attachments

• mistery_wheel.jpg
    mistery_wheel.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 51
Samelborp
Hi all, this is my first post... I've been lurking too much in this place!

What's the wheel that is shown in the second video?

I've been watching the video frame by frame (actual wheel footoage starts at 1:29) and it is not Logitech's DFPro: someone correctly said that it seems bigger than Logitech's DFPro, but in fact is very different although it is also clear that it supports 900 degrees...

See the video capture attached.

Any idea?

I thought it was a DFP at first glance, but I see you are right. The diameter is bigger and the rim is thinner. Maybe somebody should send the question to the dev team?

kinigitt
Maybe somebody should send the question to the dev team?

done!

Thank you for your inquiry and/or comments. Please note that it may take a long time to reply or we may not be able to reply depending on the circumstances.

Let's see if we get an answer... that wheel in action was fantastic, very fast turning (maybe was the driver).

It's a DFP with a larger diameter wheel bolted on. The gearshifter and the main body itself look exactly the same. A great way to tune the physics, I would think.

I'm not noticing much difference between this and GT4. To the point of questioning whether or not this is GT4. Courses in the video look like Deep Forest and Apricot Valley.

I'm confuzzled.

Back