Enthusia Video Thread(new : Mustang at Dragon Range by Wolf2x7, S14 SLIDING)

• Thread starter Mr Deap
  • 332 comments

Mr Deap

(Banned)
NOTE: NEW LINK ARE IN BLUE

Send me a PM if you want me to view the video & the link is outdated...

HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDSHARE:

1- Scroll down to choose FREE or PREMIUM-download.(I really doubt you're premium, so you only have one choice)
2-Write the thingy in left of the box
3-Wait for the countdown & once finish click for download.
4-Also for not premium member, you can only download one file at time.​

5-The reason why we use RAPIDSHARE, it's because the other upload place delete our files in less than week or with limited bandwich & it's fast compare to most places.

Video made by NSX-R

S15 video from NSX RNew!!(UP)

Video made by Orubasarot

Moderated: links deleted on request of host

My videos
Must watch
(Downhill with the DFP View)

Enthusia Presentation

Mirror High Definition downloadable
Must watch

350Z on BurgenschluchtNew!!(UP)
S14 Sliding (Mirror)New!!(UP)
The GT4 R32 test on Nurburgring made with N2 tiresNew!!(UP)

The R32 test on NurburgringNew!!(UP)

The Nurburgring run with the wheel viewNew!!(UP)

Donuts demonstrationNew!!(UP)
The Cooper S test run on TsukubaNew!!(UP)
The infamous fact about drifting in GT4New!!(UP)
EPR VS GT4New!!(UP)
EPR VS GT4 part IINew!!(UP)
180SX battle in the snow(UP)
DFP view of the RUF CTR driver position in main(UP)
RUF CTR lap with the DFP view & third view in an offroad section(UP)
Run with the NSX-R on Nurburgring(UP)
Downhill Battle MR2 VS EVOVIII (UP)
non edited inside view, TV resolution video on Cosmic Winding with the S15 R-Tune.(UP)
The old Haki Roku downhill on Dragon Range Time attack(UP)
S15 drifting in multiple view on Cosmic Winding(UP)
Downhill drift with the DFP 2 view!(UP)
RX7 Drift uphill(UP)
GARAIYA VS SLR on Marco Strada Wet(UP)
The Altezza battle on Dragon Range uphill(UP)
Fooling in Tsubuka wet(UP)
Short Drift Lap With The Tamora on Rev City(UP)
S14 vs Skyline GT-R34 in the winter(UP)
Short drift lap in Autumn Hill with the S13(UP)
Supra Drifting on Route de la Seine(UP)
IS300 Touge Drifting((UP)
Cappucino downhill battle(classic video)(UP)
S2000 in Victoria Road(Car Sound & Music)(UP)
S15 Downhill in Dragon range, (REMAKE)...(Car sound & music)(UP)

Video made by Neva2wicked

Initial-D-style(UP)
Evo VII Driving of himNew!!(UP)

Video made by MikeCUK28

Stingray2

Video made by GarouGT

Lancer-VIII-vs-Nsx-Type-RNew!!(UP)
22b-Vs-R34-S-TuneNew!!(UP)
GZOX-NSX-vs-R8-Team-Goh-2004New!!(UP)
GZOX-NSX-vs-787BNew!!(UP)

Video made by Wolfe2x7

Mustang at Dragon Range New!!(UP)
Enthusia-Mazda-787B-at-the-NurburgringNew!!(UP)

Rotary_freq in Astro versus A.I. AE86 at Dragon Range:
http://rapidshare.de/files/5328025/...me_Van.wmv.html(UP)
E30 M3 versus A.I. FC3S at Dragon Range:
http://rapidshare.de/files/5328305/E30_vs_FC3S.wmv.html(UP)

Video made by BradP

http://media.putfile.com/After-one-week-of-playing-Enthusia(UP)

Pics draw by GarouGT

---​

Last edited by a moderator:
I should figure out how to hook up my PS2 to my Radeon 9800 SE, and record my replays...I've got some good ones, including a few drivetrain duels I made to show a friend of mine that AWD Subarus aren't the best things on the planet :P , a duel another friend of mine made to show that Truenos aren't the best things on the planet (Astro vs Trueno at the Dragon) :P , and my replay of getting an "S" on the final Löwenseering challenge in Driving Revolution... :)

Oh yeah, and then theres the one of me in the BMW 2002T, drifting the entire carousel at Route de la Seine... :D

very nice drifts, especially the battle with the r34!!! glad you picked the best musics in initial d too. Keep it up 👍! i just wished i have one of those softwares to convert the vid :(.

GarouGT
very nice drifts, especially the battle with the r34!!! glad you picked the best musics in initial d too. Keep it up 👍! i just wished i have one of those softwares to convert the vid :(.

Though, I still have some problem here, lol!

1. I did pass my S-Video cable to my sis due that she only use composite cable(It mean that the video could be better...). My TV is plugged with the component one, but the card doesn't support component... :(, so I'm stuck with the composite one for the card.

2. I still don't know how to mix the car sound along with the music. If anyone could help me to do it, please write it here! XD

Wolfe2x7
I should figure out how to hook up my PS2 to my Radeon 9800 SE, and record my replays...I've got some good ones, including a few drivetrain duels I made to show a friend of mine that AWD Subarus aren't the best things on the planet :P , a duel another friend of mine made to show that Truenos aren't the best things on the planet (Astro vs Trueno at the Dragon) :P , and my replay of getting an "S" on the final Löwenseering challenge in Driving Revolution... :)

Oh yeah, and then theres the one of me in the BMW 2002T, drifting the entire carousel at Route de la Seine... :D

LOL I have to see that Astro vs. Trueno battle! :)

Here is me S'ing the Lvl 18 tests. I'm only a newb drifter (I stay the hell away from the togue :nervous: ), but I think these are pretty good. I am really happy with the first two, but the last two are a bit wonky.

DR LVL 18 - Stage 01
Click here to watch Enthusia---DR-Mazda-Handbrake-HUD

DR LVL 18 - Stage 02
Click here to watch Enthusia---DR-Mazda-Feint-3rd-HUD

DR LVL 18 - Stage 03
Click here to watch Enthusia---DR-Nismo-S15-TV

DR LVL 18 - Stage 04
Click here to watch Enthusia---DR-Caterham-TV

I also have some replays from various Time Attacks in a stock S15, but nothing really upload-worthy. Also, I tried doing Free Race on Burger reverse will drifting, and it worked pretty sweet for the first part. One cool thing about it is that in replay you can switch to the car that's right behind you and get a really cool perspective. Unfortunately, you can't pick their bumper cam - that would have been really freakin' awesome, too.

Anyway, when I get better at drifting I'll upload some vids. ATM, I don't think there'd be any point.

rsmithdrift
Are you drifting all these cars stock?? Cause they look like they have alot of body roll and peg leg too much.

Do you think it's possible to beat an R34 in the snow with a stock Silvia, lol?

NOpe, most of them are tuned & some are not at all. I made those replay very fast. Like the IS300 is only one run, if I would work on it, it would look much better. :P

Thanks man, it was pretty hard to do. I say "pretty hard" and not "nearly impossible" because it took me >3hrs to win a FR on Burger reverse with no black flags. And it didn't end up unlocking Burger reverse in TA anyway :grr:. So yeah, it made every DR challenge seem easy by comparison.

Mr. Deap, I just wanted to mention that I think it was ridiculous that they locked your Enthusia video thread in the Gran Turismo 4 forum.... :ouch:

You simply offered a video that could be used to make a comparison between EPR and GT4, and the moderator told you that you could only share it with us. That's almost like telling Nintendo that they can only advertise their games in other Nintendo games. :yuck:

I'm surprised my thread about the Nürburgring (EPR vs GT4 vs RL) wasn't closed for the same reason....

Wolfe2x7
Mr. Deap, I just wanted to mention that I think it was ridiculous that they locked your Enthusia video thread in the Gran Turismo 4 forum.... :ouch:

You simply offered a video that could be used to make a comparison between EPR and GT4, and the moderator told you that you could only share it with us. That's almost like telling Nintendo that they can only advertise their games in other Nintendo games. :yuck:

I'm surprised my thread about the Nürburgring (EPR vs GT4 vs RL) wasn't closed for the same reason....

Oh god damn me, you have a thread there, lol!
It's much better if I put my link in your thread. >_>

Oh well it doesn't matter, mod do their job. If they wasn't there, the GTP forum would be a mess.

I'll add a video of GT4 in the ring in both view, but I'll have to skip the music to be able to post faster.

That's ****ing ridiculous that they closed the thread, and the justification was terrible. I would think it applies more to GT4 fans than Enthusia fans.

GarouGT
i have another vid battling against GT-four, but i guess i wont upload it since its so crappy :yuck:.

In the battle, was the GT-four driver all cocky and "Blah blah blah all wheel drive," but then understeered into a guardrail and spun out and pissed himself and then you got your girlfriend back...? :D

Wolfe2x7
In the battle, was the GT-four driver all cocky and "Blah blah blah all wheel drive," but then understeered into a guardrail and spun out and pissed himself and then you got your girlfriend back...? :D

lol!! oh yes!! :sly:

Guys! Let's not get D-razy here...

Btw, was the Gt-four black or silver? was bunta's impreza blue or silver? there are many versions out there... :nervous:

NSX-R
Guys! Let's not get D-razy here...

Btw, was the Gt-four black or silver? was bunta's impreza blue or silver? there are many versions out there... :nervous:

if i remember right, gt-four is green and imprezza is blue.

That is one FAST s14, I'm pretty sure it's tunned... Mr.deap you know the track like the back of your hand dude! And you are not nervous at all! If I was drifting, I would be as nervous as... well my hands start to shake...

good job!

Darn you play on a DLP TV!

From the video it's really hard to tell when you countersteer & all. Though the setup seem interesting! It's funny to see a separate gear shifter.

Back