Enthusia's opening video

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 18 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
FLAT_TWELVE
It's in the Enthusia website. It's a strange video, with a babe in it. Taking photos and getting ... scared ??? :ill: :crazy:

What the hell was that? This isn't some racing game with a stupid story line... And yet the opening makes it seem like there is a storyline behind it or something... And Stock car racing? Can they at least do something like GT4 and show race cars going mad on the track, instead of stock cars?

Besides whats up with the uber-depressing beginning anyways? While GT4 showed racing as a celebration this one shows it as tragic... Sure many racers died during races... But geez... Thats not a way to introduce racing is it?

I give the GT4 opening way more credit than this one... It isn't a good way to show a game... Is it trying to give a hard impression on enthu points or something? If you race bad in the game you only miss a week of racing not an instant game over saying you died or something... Sheeesh...

It didn't play for me and I'm not doing anything at all.

Enthusia, meh. After GT4 it may be a very long time before I purchase another video game.

LoudMusic
It didn't play for me and I'm not doing anything at all.

Enthusia, meh. After GT4 it may be a very long time before I purchase another video game.

Well, considering the different features Enthusia has to offer, I've no doubt I'll buy it the day it's released here (May 4th).

If it was a worthless piece of GT4 wannabe I wouldn' buy it, but from what I've seen (and read), it isn't.

P.S. - I told you, it's a strange video :crazy:

gt4 didnt really impress me much.... And enthusia seems pretty good though i havent played it. I know I'me deffinately buying Live For Speed S2 when it comes out. I am really looking foward to driving all those Race car.... especially the Formula V8 :drool:

The handling of Enthusia is way better and more fun than GT4; in the end GT4 wins because of : more cars, more tracks, more cups, more races; Enthusia 2 could be a real GT5 competitor....
Good intro, bad intro, who really cares, it's a bonus not more, I'd say....

Edit : Oh and I have both games since release (JPN)

Watching the "promotion video", I am definately going to get Enthusia when it's released. It is a promising game. I was surprised that Enthusia itself called their new product, a game, not a sim :rolleyes:

Back