EPR in-car view.

• Thread starter Biggles
  • 5 comments
Simcoeace
Can anyone tell me if there is a "look-back" view for EPR? I'm using the G25 wheel & have yet to discover where this is. Makes avoiding black flag car collisions even more difficult :crazy:

Sorry Biggles but thre is no look back view.
The only thing you get is the rear view mirror.
It does work, it's just getting used to actually using it.

That sucks. It's hard in any racing game, but in EPR it's especially important because of getting black flagged for even minor contact! :irked:

I usually try holding my racing line and not weave all ova the track trying to block the faster cars down the straights as they will usually try to over take you on the inside.Also i only play outside veiw and when i wanna look back i just hit the change view button and use the mirror for a split second.Hope it helps

I usually try holding my racing line and not weave all ova the track trying to block the faster cars down the straights as they will usually try to over take you on the inside.Also i only play outside veiw and when i wanna look back i just hit the change view button and use the mirror for a split second.Hope it helps

Yikes!

I played Forza with the controller in "outside view"> When I got PS2 & GT4 & a G25 wheel :) I only played GT4 with the wheel "inside car" - same with EPR. This makes the experience much more realistic, but lack of peripheral vision makes tight racing very, very difficult. At least in GT4 there is a "look-back" view. The lack of this is yet another of the quirky shortcomings of EPR. ;)

Back