escudo drag settings

i cant remember my old settings for it, but i know ive run 8.0xx with it before... ill try to get some stuff on here before too long

Hey, does anyone have 300 mph escudo settings? I had either stupidly overwrited my memory card or lost them when one of them became corrupted. If ya have them please post them. I had lost months of tweakin in that car alone.

i can tell oyu my drag settings, i can consistly run 8.1xx and 8.2xx with my setup, with a best of 8.074, with my set up now i tink 8.0xx is as fast as it will go, to go any faster i htink i will have to dreaistly chenge somehting or everything.

last night i complety changed around my seetings and managed consistaent 8.050-8.100, with a best of 8.033 buy the way has nayone gottin ionto the 7s in gt 2? that would be intence.

jaimie_aaron
last night i complety changed around my seetings and managed consistaent 8.050-8.100, with a best of 8.033 buy the way has nayone gottin ionto the 7s in gt 2? that would be intence.

I think maybe you need to spend more time studying how to spell english words, less time with the Playstation? Just a thought.

i know this is a waaay old thread but oh well.. firstly i did some testing and the best i could manage with the escudo was 8.015 seconds. and its not possible (at least for me) to get even in the low 8s with the HKS cars

Back