Escudo & GTOne 1000 + MPH

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 630 comments
how many laps are you guys doin to get that fast?  i personally only get the thing to do like 520 is my max, but i only go around the track once.

what gear setting's are you guys at??

I've gotten 1151.5mph with the Escudo.
My brother got 1203.4 with the Escudo
Some guy on this site named Speed612(I beleive that's it) got 1194.XX with the Escudo.

Quote: from jervinator on 10:46 am on Aug. 9, 2001[br]Now my question - what's the fastest WITHOUT EXPLOITING ANY PROGRAMMING LOOPHOLES IN THE PHYSICS ENGINE???!!!!

Around 271 Mph. . . . . .

Theres no reason that an 800 kg car couldnt go 1300 mph.  If it had almost zero drag, geared correctly, and had a long enough straightaway.

The zero drag part is the real kicker.  Perhaps you could do it on a dyno with enough cold air vented in

Now if only the escudo could handle like an F1 at 13000 mph....

3 second super speedway laps...
Sweet

HOW DO YOU GET THE CAR UP TO SPEED THAT FAST?ME AND A BUDDY OF MINE TRIED AND THE FASTEST WE COULD GET IT WAS 470.THERES JUST NOT A LONG ENOUGH STRAIGHT-AWAY.

Without exploiting anything except the car itself I managed to get the Escudo up to 300.5 (I think I hit 302 something one time, but the power went out later and I hadn't saved it .... argh!)

I had about the same luck as TheSpiral with the game.  After an hour or two of fooling around with different gearing and suspension settings, I managed a top-speed of 302.4 mph with the Suzuki Escudo.  I got a top speed of 280.3 with my tuned up Viper GTS.

(Yeah, I got about 900 mph doing the Escudo  trick.  I am talking about driving with all four tires on the ground...)

Does anyone know if the Viper GTS Team Oreca can be tuned up past the 1088 bhp my standard Viper GTS has?

(Edited by Spaceghost at 10:56 pm on Aug. 9, 2001)

That's cool man.

I had some pics, I don't know if you saw 'em or not, of me going 1151.5 in the Escudo. I took 'em on my Digital Camera, but deleted them after I got them online. I had them on this site for about a week.Something happened to the links, and the pics no longer work. :(

Oh well, Speed612's are still higher than mine.

if u or anybody else think they have got good lap times or fastest speeds and you have got pictures e-mail me them and they can go on my site. even if u haven't got pictures e-mail me your record and there is a place on my site for them as well

dayboy2k1- I just e-mailed you some records, I sent them from my Mom's e-mail address.

Back