European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After nobody from the Persons i Quoted answered to my last Post, I will fill the last Spot with a Solo Team Driver from The Waiting List!

@Earth You were the first in the Pending Waiting List so you can have the last Spot for your Solo Team with the Corvette.

Please answer me as fast as possible if you still interested to fill the last Seat.

-PSN Name - GTP_Royalton
-Car - Corvette C7R
-Team - Agaton Team (or solo of needed)
-Livery - Goodwrench
-I have read the Rules completely and accepted them!

So Iam done *hrhr*

Herewith I announce the MINKIHL EGT3M GT Sport Website.
(I will work on it to improve it the next Months!)

Here the Forum LINK - But the forum is also reachable through the Page!

There you can follow the Me and the EGT3M Championship and future Championships.

Also all competing Drivers in the Championships please Register in the Forum.

Everybody else is also invited to Register!

Please the following Drivers to Register in the new EGT3M Forum!
@fastnloud30 @RA1784 @damonc84 @zzz_pt @Earth @Akashi96 @TNR_KING_FILO @TNR_5zigen @Freddude @Kyd Stig @HoonigaN96 @iFerrari @Panzerfaust85 @RotaryR20B @Rejfix

PS:
@Rejfix @RotaryR20B

I still need Your Conformation in this Thread for the Championship!

That's it for now!

Done just waiting for confirmation. I'll tell axel to get it submitted. Quick question as we are doing a rolling start I've noticed a the past few weeks when a lobby near full the cars start to glitch or fail to start at all. If this occurs to any of us will there be a restart or not thankyou

Done just waiting for confirmation. I'll tell axel to get it submitted. Quick question as we are doing a rolling start I've noticed a the past few weeks when a lobby near full the cars start to glitch or fail to start at all. If this occurs to any of us will there be a restart or not thankyou

2.5) Any kind of Startbug restarts the Race.

stands in the rules ;)

2 days ago i hostet a full lobby with rolling start without startbug

PSN: jfrod52
CAR: Porsche 911
TEAM: Crescendo
LIVERY: CRC
I have read the Rules completly and accepted them!

PSN: jfrod52
CAR: Porsche 911
TEAM: Crescendo
LIVERY: CRC
I have read the Rules completly and accepted them!

Sry but the Porsche is allready taken mate, and I added you to Position 4 in the Waiting List!

-PSN Name - GTP_Royalton
-Car - Corvette C7R
-Team - Agaton Team (or solo of needed)
-Livery - Goodwrench

Last call for for the Pos1 on the Waiting List, please answere here as fast as possible, if not happend till today 12:00 CET i will move on to Pos 2 on the Waiting List

-PSN Name - I-NEED-MONEY-343
-Car - Mustang Gr.3
-Team - Beastofthering (or solo of needed)
-Livery - Beastofthering

Last call for for the Pos1 on the Waiting List, please answere here as fast as possible, if not happend till today 12:00 CET i will move on to Pos 2 on the Waiting List

So its 12CET and no answer from Po1 on the Waiting list, so we move on for Pos2.

@FANGIO JR90 please answer as fast as possible to secure the ladt spot in the championship

So its 12CET and no answer from Po1 on the Waiting list, so we move on for Pos2.

@FANGIO JR90 please answer as fast as possible to secure the ladt spot in the championship

-PSN Name - I-NEED-MONEY-343
-Car - Mustang Gr.3
-Team - Beastofthering (or solo of needed)
-Livery - Beastofthering

...Lost his place because of not responding.

-PSN Name: CrazyJohnIsHere
-Car: McLaren 650S
-Team: Virtual Endurance Racing Team
-Livery: VERT

@CrazyJohn You are the next one on the Waiting List, please response as fast as possible to secure your seat in the EGT3M!

Last edited:
I'd like to join if possible.

-PSN Name : jc10110
-Car : bmw z4
-Team : Team Bastos
-Livery :Bastos
-I have read the Rules completly and accepted them!

@MINKIHL What should I reply?

Edit: if there is a vacant team I would like to join it, just tell me the car I need to get.

Its ok like you did it :) i only want that you response to tell me if your registration is still up to date :)

There is one Seat in the Apex team with the WRX but you can also contact him and ask about other a other car to team up, or u can simply tell me your favourite car and drive in your one man team...

Currently we are 16/16 Drivers but still, there is a Pending Waiting List, so if a Driver is not Driving or is leaving The Championship, you still have the Chance, till 07.01.2018, to get a seat in this championship!

I'd like to join if possible.

-PSN Name : jc10110
-Car : bmw z4
-Team : Team Bastos
-Livery :Bastos
-I have read the Rules completly and accepted them!

Thank you very much for your Interest!
You are on waiting list now, for more information look at the first post.

Greetings MINK

Quick snap from shakedown today, the #84 SSE-Peugeot Sport entry for EGT3M.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171231141457.jpg

Back