European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Uploaded the Standings and Rankings after the first Race of the EGT3M on Post 2 at this Thread!

Thx for all who are driving in this championship, it was a very nice race today!

I will make the video ready next 2-3 days

PS: I will write tomorrow why i gave someone a time penalty and for what..but thats tomorrow.
It can be written in our EGT3M Forum!

It seems like I dropped 5 places on the Sprint Race. If it's for the "collision" I'm thinking of, that would be hilarious.

It seems like I dropped 5 places on the Sprint Race. If it's for the "collision" I'm thinking of, that would be hilarious.

No it was not for that, for more Information visit our EGT3M Forum (Intern Section - Penalties)

I have to apologize, i made a mistake with the calculating table in my Programm and i missed to add the Pole + Fastest Lap Points, i wrote it now to the Race Results to show the fastest Lap and also Added the Points for it... really sorry but now i fixed it :/

The Standings can be viewed on Post 2 here or on my Homepage at the EGT3M Dropdown Section

Evening, will be filling in for Damon tomorrow. 👍

PSN - mikey_2412
Car - Peugeot RCZ
Team - Starscream Enterprises
Livery - Starscream Enterprises
I have read the Rules completly and accepted them!

Evening, will be filling in for Damon tomorrow. 👍

PSN - mikey_2412
Car - Peugeot RCZ
Team - Starscream Enterprises
Livery - Starscream Enterprises
I have read the Rules completly and accepted them!

Yep i allready wrote with damon, you are filling his place for suzuka

EDIT: @Miguelinho please sign up in the EGT3M Forum to have access to the Briefing Section.

Last edited:
Unfortunately...chances are that I might/might not be able to make todays EGT3 race because of RL responsibilities...if I might not make it, our reserve driver (mikey_2412) will be taking my place.. If I might make it then all the better but I can’t promise anything..

Some pictures from the Main Race
20180121124851.jpg
20180121124858.jpg
20180121124903.jpg
20180121124909.jpg
20180121124831.jpg
20180121124842.jpg

Current Standings and Official Race Results are online!

Why we gave Penalties and for what, you find here: EGT3M Penalty Forum

I also moved Rotary-R20B and Panzerfaust85 to Reserve Drivers and opened their seats for another drivers who want to join.

hardly aggressive -

At 0:11 you give JC a push that makes his car go from ~175km/h to ~185km/h (your car goes from 114mp/h to 108mp/h). You don't lift (well you do but only after that). That speed "push" was enough to make him go wider, touch the grass strip and lose the car. He wouldn't touch the grass if he was going 10km/h "slower". Remember you have a faster car than the Z4 so you need to account for that when negotiating the space on track for an overtake.

On that place, there's no way of overtaking so pushing a car, even if slightly, can unsettle it. You would've overtaken him on the following straight. :)

That's why it was considered aggressive. You could have avoided the crash by just letting go off the throttle a bit to overtake after T10.

If the crash hadn't happened, no penalty would be given. But we couldn't let it pass since you were directly involved in it (by giving the slight push).

_______

Since I'm here, I'll go on and say a few words about today's race. :)

Let me start by saying this is my favourite track. I love the Lake. It's like a roller coaster! So I was pretty comfortable and confident for today's race. I could make high 50's with relatively ease. Did a 1:50:671 yesterday in practice with the same lobby settings.

So I go to qualifying only to find that the car was sliding everywhere, especially on turn 6 and last turn. I couldn't match my apex speeds as before. It was pretty frustrating but hey, 3rd place is not that bad. I guess the reason for this difference in behaviour of the car was due to my internet connection. In the last 3 days I've noticed something is different and I'll try to make my ISP fix it asap!

Sprint race comes and I keep fighting with the car and seeing @TNR_KING_FILO with an amazing pace. I had no idea how fast the M6 would be around Lake M. I suspected it would be fast, in line with the current Sport Mode rankings and BoP. But that was some great pace. Me and @MINKIHL were trying to catch @TNR_KING_FILO but it was hard. Lap 8 comes and me and MINKIHL get involved in an accident. I got to 2nd place but was just frustrated for what had happened and quit the race to go and watch the saved gameplay right away and try to figure it out. Had I kept going, I could have finished 2nd... or 1st. Who knows. I got 1 point for 13th place. Yay!

I was pissed with my Sprint Race result (yet again) and went to the Main Race with the intention of just finish the 25 laps asap and turn the PS4 off. I had my pit strategy already in mind (2 pit stops on lap 8 and 18) and would try to bring the best result possible for the team. But after 2 laps I was 7th due to a couple of crashes involving quite a few drivers in the first lap. I started with Softs and I was keeping with the faster drivers, even overtaking some. Pushed my first stint until lap 9 to have a better pit window. Did 10 laps on the first stint of Super Softs and ended up pitting on lap 18. MINKIHL was first a few seconds ahead (only 1 pit stop) and FILO was 3rd, a few seconds behind.

I pushed as hard as I could to get MINKHIL and what I though would be a clean overtake, again, lag came in and sent him wide. On both of our replays our cars are far apart and no contact happens but his car behaved as if I had hit him. I kept racing because in my view, he had spun alone and I was sure we didn't touch - as we confirmed post race.

Then, I keep pushing but FILO is always there, keeping his distance or getting closer!

By lap 22, FILO is around 1 second behind me. I see @damonc84 (13th) in the distance and as I get closer I start flashing the lights. We come into the SS after T5 and I can't pass and have to stay behind for 3 more corners. We reach the back straight and damonc84 goes to the racing line instead of letting me pass. I finally overtake him on the inside (slower) line and meanwhile FILO is on my tail. By now I'm just thinking about pushing and defending my line if needed. 3 laps to go.

FILO's front tires were in really bad shape on lap 22 (compared to mine) so the last 3 laps, although hard and with constant pressure, went by quickly as hell. I managed to pull away a bit (3 sec) and in the last lap I could decompress and cruise into the chequered flag.

Completely unexpected result - from last to 1st. In the end I was happy I won on this track and despite the result of the sprint race, everything ended well. Could have made +70 points. Made 51. Maybe next week I get the sprint race right. ^^

I hope everyone had fund today. :)

2 Wins in main races for me ^^ and 3 wins in main races for RG AMG! :D @iFerrari (aka iPsyko) won at Nurb GP and me at Suzuka and Lake Maggiore.

Now Tokyo... well well. Let's see what we can do! Crazy track where I never had a close race before. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
By lap 22, FILO is around 1 second behind me. I see @damonc84 (13th) in the distance and as I get closer I start flashing the lights. We come into the SS after T5 and I can't pass and have to stay behind for 3 more corners. We reach the back straight and damonc84 goes to the racing line instead of letting me pass. I finally overtake him on the inside (slower) line and meanwhile FILO is on my tail. By now I'm just thinking about pushing and defending my line if needed. 3 laps to go.

Knew you were back there via the map, just held my line and tried to be predictable. You dove to the low line in my mirror so I stayed high and out the way.

If I held you up I apologize, was running my race. Congrats on the win though, last to first is very impressive.

Knew you were back there via the map, just held my line and tried to be predictable. You dove to the low line in my mirror so I stayed high and out the way.

If I held you up I apologize, was running my race. Congrats on the win though, last to first is very impressive.

Thank you.

It was no big deal, now looking back. But I could have lost the 1st position due to how close FILO stayed afterwards. :) I have no idea if blue flags are implemented in GTS (I think not) so I guess it's a bit hard to be aware of cars approaching. I think it was also unfortunate that I met you on that section. I had to wait basically 4/5 corners to make the move. A team engineer would be cool in these situations. ^^ Like other games have.

If i see the top speed differences at tokyo..i think i will be far behind :/

Anyway, lets see how fast i will make that porsche :P I really drove bad after the quali, happends, looking forward to tokyo

Hey zzz_pt
on a fantastic win. On poor driving and very bad understeer was a first for me in lobby race I no I lacked in practice and setup so I spent a good 3 hours setting up to get into 1.51.1 but in the races I could only do 153-155 which was strange. But my race was spoilt in qually first good lap as started late with lag I started to catch Damon very fast so I backed out to make my self some room but me been me watching track map thinking of others i reaised faster cars are approaching so thinking head on its best for me to stop on the straight at pit exit. Then zigen undertakes me whilst zzz_pt is on a fast lap and my thort was here's a big crash lol. But then I had to sit behind zigen for 2 laps so I gave up then I jst started having to give way to faster drivers. And on last lap I finally got to put a good sectors together done about 80% of the lap and the race started so ended up very pissed off.

But big well done on the top 3

Last edited:
Back