European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 1/2 days to go #Season 3!

Cant wait to drive against you guys again! :D

for every driver, who is still not on our discord, please join:

If Top Notch Racing needs me, I can be here for the race tonight 👍
My bad, I thought that start time was 8pm, not 4pm. I can't be there that time

Last edited:
Gutted that I couldn't make the first race due to random health complications..

Hopefully I'll be ready to go next week.

normally its not a problem, but...

... nobody told me that you are not coming to the race and also your reserve was not coming, he has even not joined discord till now

normally its not a problem, but...

... nobody told me that you are not coming to the race and also your reserve was not coming, he has even not joined discord till now

I didn't know until I woke up. (The race started 10am my time) last night I was fine, then this morning I just woke up and the room was slightly spinning. Idk where Lloydz was. (Yesterday was his birthday so.. Lord knows how he was gon wake up on time)

That's why my absence was so sudden.. Hopefully nun like this happens and I'll be AOk next week.

I didn't know until I woke up. (The race started 10am my time) last night I was fine, then this morning I just woke up and the room was slightly spinning. Idk where Lloydz was. (Yesterday was his birthday so.. Lord knows how he was gon wake up on time)

That's why my absence was so sudden.. Hopefully nun like this happens and I'll be AOk next week.

its not a problem we had 15/16 drivers, get well soon mate :)

Start of the Sprint Race

20180603220528.jpg

again

Also today 19:00 CEST I open a train Lobby

todays training is open for anyone who is interested to drive with us

simply check out avaiable cars and their BoP and join!

Back