European GT3 Masters [Season 3] by MINKIHL <=> TNR_5zigen wins the final EGT3M Season! Congrats

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 865 comments

Additional Gr.2 or Gr.4 Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41851681481_f7d05be98a_o.jpg

Sooo, the Championship decision Race comes closer and closer and after Sunday we know, who is going to be the Champion of Season 2 after TNR_FILO won the first Season.

There will be a Season 3 for sure with 4 weeks break, between Round 8 of Season 2 and Round 1 of Season 3.
I hope, many of you enjoyed this Series and is going to compete in Season 3 aswell.
I am going to change some things in the rules and also in the Championship shedule.

-So, in that case, there will be tomorrow around 21:00 [CEST] a trainings Lobby. It would be nice if many of you come to that one. (There will be also a english speaking party for it.

-The Briefing for the last Race at Suzuka will be online tomorrow, because I drive another Championship on Friday and I am not at home at Saturday.

-Here the possible starting lineup for Sunday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MINKIHL
Dadomko
Ra-1784 (Team Austria uses 3. Driver)
PsykoZz
Tekkniks
TNR_FILO
TNR_5zigen
VP_Marcolah
VP_Bellof956 (VP_Gaming uses 3. Driver)
Fred_Dude
damon84c/Solenx/Mikey -> please tell me which 2 Drivers are Driving
CrazyJohnIsHere
Marvellous_MarkG
Bedstedfar_Boy
PirovacBoy
SDM_RRDZ (Drives as single Driver in Speed Demon Racing Team)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Teams who can use their 3. Driver, priority from left to right, -> Team Austria -> Starscream Enterprises -> BoyGroup

@RoadRageDudez -> are you driving on sunday without quitting? - If yes Starscream can use only 2 Drivers

So thats all

MINK

@iFerrari @zzz_pt @TNR_KING_FILO @TNR_5zigen @Marcolah @CrazyJohn @damonc84 @Akashi96 @Freddude @PirovacBoy @DSR_BED_Boy @RoadRageDudez @dadomko @Tekkniks79@Jens Pedersen @Big Dane @RA1784 @Miguelinho

I'm hoping to run @MINKIHL, I just had no time to turn any laps at Dragon Trail this past weekend like I said. Chances are I'll have time to turn some laps for Suzuka and then I'll most likely take part. This is a series where you need preparation to do well.

1) If we (Starscream Enterprises) are permitted to run three cars, it will be myself, Damon and Fred if we do not hear anything from Jens.

2) Barring any drastic changes to our schedule, we are currently planned to participate in Season 3.

I have no plans to change the shedule and I would love to see your Team participating in Season 3

I have no plans to change the shedule and I would love to see your Team participating in Season 3

College Semester ends two days after Season 2 ends, chances are I’ll most likely be able to do Season 3 without pressure from college :D

I am announcing, that we are looking for a 2nd Steward.

What you have to do as a Steward? -> Watching Race Replays and working with us on: Reglements, Rules, Balance of Power, Supporting me if someone has questions and other Championship related stuff.

If someone is interested, please write me a PM here on GT Planet.

Thanks MINK :)

Season 3 is already under preparation. I am going to try to bring information during the next week.
There will be some changes in the championship format but the the spirit of this series will be the same.
Season 3 start will be 03.06.2018 and the Entries will begin around 2 weeks before that, but when it stats i will tell!
Also i am including Gold, Silver and Standard Driver Lists. How exactly that works i am going to tell in the near future.
(Gold Members simply have the opportunity to sign in a few days before Silver and Silver a few days before the official public entry starts.)

I hope many of you guys show up again next season.

MINK

Season 3 is already under preparation. I am going to try to bring information during the next week.
There will be some changes in the championship format but the the spirit of this series will be the same.
Season 3 start will be 03.06.2018 and the Entries will begin around 2 weeks before that, but when it stats i will tell!
Also i am including Gold, Silver and Standard Driver Lists. How exactly that works i am going to tell in the near future.
(Gold Members simply have the opportunity to sign in a few days before Silver and Silver a few days before the official public entry starts.)

MINK
We'll be there :gtpflag:

*heavy breathing*

I N T E R E S T E D

Yeaahh..S2 hasn’t been really great to me imo, didn’t had much of a succes, especially when my pedal issue started to happen but hopefully things will be going better for S3

MINK

What ever happened to penalties for Suzuka?

I'm pretty interested in this series. I'll have to wait until May 16th to sign up correct?

Hey, first of all, hello and welcome to the EGT3M and thank you for your interrest!

Yes, from today (already running), the gold ranked drivers registrating and have already done it..haha

from tuesday the silver drivers starting registrating, after that on wednesday 18:00 CEST it is open for everyone :)

Hey, first of all, hello and welcome to the EGT3M and thank you for your interrest!

Yes, from today (already running), the gold ranked drivers registrating and have already done it..haha

from tuesday the silver drivers starting registrating, after that on wednesday 18:00 CEST it is open for everyone :)

Alright. I will definitely stay posted. Thank you for the info!

Latest Posts

Back