European GT4 Masters [Season 2]by MINKIHL <=> Rotec in A and batti7 in B winning MONZA

• Thread starter MINKIHL
  • 166 comments
@MINKIHL Yes sorry for being late - work took over. I take it the number can be random?

look at the main post, on the confirmation list you see which numbers are taken

every other number between 2 and 999 except #1 you can take. With this number you drive the whole season.

After you tell me your number, I update the confirmation list and talk to @FANGIO JR90 about the livery for the championship ( you 2 drivin the lamborghini huracan for now)

Ok done.

PSN: mark_van_haze
Car: Hurracan
Team: Dark Choc
Livery: McVities
Number: 92

8070522003206963220_0.jpg

7070727281361060884_0.jpg

Attachments

• 7070727281361060884_0.jpg
    7070727281361060884_0.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 8070522003206963220_0.jpg
    8070522003206963220_0.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
Yo MINKIHL, can I join still? Or is it too late now? PSN: Spittleneck

of course its not mate, simply write a entry like its written on page 1 here, also join our discord, also the link on the main page.

add me on psn, when i come home i am going to accept it :)

of course its not mate, simply write a entry like its written on page 1 here, also join our discord, also the link on the main page.

add me on psn, when i come home i am going to accept it :)

Thanks bro!

PSN: Spittleneck
Car: Lexus RC F
Team: CnF Racing
Livery: TBA
Number: 24

I have read the rules and accept them.
We are friends on PSN already. :)

Don't know how I missed this, I've been looking for some quick racing outside of the usual daily races!
@Spittleneck, I'll be happy to team up with you if you want.

PSN: AlexXLionN
Car: TBD (Lexus RC F is Spittleneck is fine)
Team: See above
Number: 33

I have read the rules and accept them

Don't know how I missed this, I've been looking for some quick racing outside of the usual daily races!
@Spittleneck, I'll be happy to team up with you if you want.

PSN: AlexXLionN
Car: TBD (Lexus RC F is Spittleneck is fine)
Team: See above
Number: 33

I have read the rules and accept them

That's awesome dude let's do it! ;)

I have it already, I can make another one with your number on it if it's OK for you. And we will come up with something better next time.

Oh ok perfect!. Add me on PSN then so I can download it as well

Well, nice guys, please keep in mind to use the number plates we shared on gts.

I am opening the race lobby at 19:30 so you can train for 30 min till i reset the lobby for quali

Ps: also join our discord, link is in the main post, write me a pm there if your discord name is not the same as your psn name, otherwise i dont know who you are :)

I have it already, I can make another one with your number on it if it's OK for you. And we will come up with something better next time.

Please join our discord server :) there are the briefings and you can follow and talk to the other drivers :) or ask anything you may have in your head :)

(link is in main post or in my signa)

Back